AYYYAIIGEHH

(Before I get started on the actual theme of this chapter, I have a thing to say: So we were in class, and my epic teacher was letting us listen to like a maze runner audible and we finished, so some kid goes: "CAN WE LISTEN TO SCERCH TRELLS?!" And my teacher, myself and Maddie automatically burst into making the meme face and screaming SCERCH TRELLS!)

Okay so I have a class at my school called AIG. It's basically a class for people who need extra work. Not extra help, but harder work. Basically it's a class full of Obsessive Compulsive nerds who like doing complex math equations and like to read six hundred page books.

You'd never guess who's in this class, now would you?

*cough* me *cough*

I take the reading course as my actual reading class grade, and math as kinda just an enrichment, and I also take an individual enrichment class with my evil genius friend Connor.

I have another normal math class for my grade, and I get my reading class grade for AIG.

As for individual, it's basically an extra class for the extra classmen.

It's me and my friend Connor in it.

But with the reading course, we get to pick a topic and do a research project every semester. Aka; ISP (Individual reSearch Project).

AND I GET TO DO JAPANESE CULTURE YAY