Chapter 8

I woked up with my back hurts. Ouch! I went downstairs still massaging my back, which does really hurts.

I looked at the kitchen room and saw eomma drinking her cup of coffee.

"Oh! Kira-ah you're still here?" She said in shock.

"Ne eomma. I don't want to go to school today." I said and sat on the chair infront of her.

"Wae? Does your back still hurts?" She asked and I nodded.

She accepted my permission. I looked at my watch and it's 10 minutes before the school will start.
I took out my phone and saw a message. I clicked the message and I read

Are you going to school today?
-Jungkook

Oh! It's from Jungkook. Omo! My cheeks are burning.

Aniyo~ my back hurts, because of the camp.
-Kira

Hahahaha same! I won't go to school today either.
-Jungkook

I replied him with a thumbs up emoticon.

I went upstairs to my room and jumped in my bed. I layed on my bed for a good 10 minutes then I stood up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

After washing up I wear plain white shorts and a black sweater. I went downstairs and go to the kitchen and took my late breakfast.

I was thinking what happened on our 3-day camp and it gave me chills.

~Flashback~

Jungkook and I walked around the camp and we trying to go around the forest by sneaking out and we succesfully did while the teachers where talking busily.

As we wondering suddenly my foot steps stopped when I saw something that I shouldn't want to see.

Taehyung kissing a girl, maybe one of our classmate. Why do I feel that I am hurt?

My tears starting to flow down and I didn't know why?

But I don't have feelings to Taehyung. I thought I have feelings to Jungkook but why do I have these feelings towards hin?

Taehyung saw me and they stopped kissing each other. Are they even together?

I ran and I heard Jungkook shouting my name. I ran as fast as I could and I hid beside a big tree.

"Why do I feel I was hurt after seeing that scene?" I asked myself.

"Do I really have feelings to Taehyung? But how about my feelings to Jungkook?" Trying myself to stopped crying.

~end of flashback~

After thinking that flashback I sighed.

Do I really have? But who will I choose? Aiish. Eotteokhe!

I went to a nearby park and I sat one of the benches.

The fountain was really cute. Maybe I should take a picture of it.

I took out my phone and I clicked the camera icon.

As I was finding the perfect angle to capture the picture I saw a familliar face on the screen behind the fountain. It's Taehyung!

What is he even doing here? He saw me and he starting to walk on my direction.

Shit! What should I do? Should I run? I look stupid when I cried that time in the camp.

His body is getting nearer.

"Hey." He said in a soft voice. I didn't budge to look at him or reply to him.

Suddenly a wrapped of arms sorrounded my body. What is he doing? Seriously this alien.

"I'm so sorry." He said. Why is he sorry?

"Sorry for what?" I asked still confused of why is he even sorry.

***
Taehyung

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Sorry for what?" she asked in confusion.

"Of what happened at the camp." I replied.

The truth is I wasn't the one who kissed Yeonseon. She was the first one who did it.

~flashback~

Yeonseon told me to go to the forest after finishing eating my lunch as I wasn't thinking straightly I agreed.

I went to the forest and I saw her standing behind the tree. Even she do that pose, she is not my type. Why am I talking about my types?!

"Taehyung oppa, there is something I wanted to tell you." She said in a cute way and it's really annoying and it doesn't suits her. Pfft.

"What?" I asked as my right eyebrow went up.

She handed me a gift and it has a note that says 'will you be my boyfriend?'.

I was about to say something and she suddenly kissed me. Her grip is so strong.

Still my eyes open I saw Kira at the side with Jungkook beside him. Her face was in shocked. I stopped the kiss and I can see her tears flowing.

Jungkook trying to catch her up as myself looked dumbfounded.

"This is all your fault!" I shouted at Yeonseon and I dropped the gift and start running to find Kira.

~end of flashback~

"Will you forgive me?" I asked her and I feel a slight nod.

I broke the hug and I smile at her.

Even though we're not together as a couple, I just want to be her annoying friend. And someday I will make her mine.

Yes, I have feelings for her. She is really my type.

She smiled back and she start to took pictures.

***
Kira

He asked me to forgive him and I gave him a slight nod and he broke the hug and he smiled at me.

I quickly went back to my picture taking and I found the perfect angle. I started to upload on my SNS.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" He asked in a nice way.

Wow! This alien is nice already and it's really weird for him to be nice to me.

"I don't know." I replied.

He grabbed my wrist and he start to  dragged me.

"Taehyung where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see." He said and smiled.

We stopped at this small restaurant and an old lady maybe in her 50s looked at us and greeted us.

As a sign of respect we bow and greeted her also. Then she lead us the way and she gave us a table for only the two of us.

We sat in an indian position and another worker, A girl, went on our table and gave us the menu. She stared at Taehyung and began to smile like an idiot and it looks irritating.

Taehyung began to order and he gave back the menu to the girl and she winked at Taehyung.

Pffft. So annoying-- what?! Annoying? Aissh. I'm speechless right now.

Aah! Eotteokhaji?!

***
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update.

COMMENT
VOTE☜

-Author-nim ♡