Ichio

A/N: Just to remind you guys again this is not my story. It is by RavenNM from fanfiction.net the link is in the description of the story. Hope you guys support RavenNM.
Like
Comment
Follow

General POV

It had been three days since Yaguri had made his appearance at Cross Academy and then quickly disappeared again. As time passed, Lucy continued to be on alert for any other hunters that might come sniffing around. She trusted Lord Kaname, Takuma, Hikaru and her friends to keep her safe... But at the same time, she knew that they couldn't be with her every second of the day.

She had stopped having lunch with Yuuki and Zero, worried that someone would try to grab her on her way to and from the dorm when she was alone. Takuma and Hikaru kept close watch on her almost every moment of the day, just to make sure.

Then one day, Lucy heard movement outside of her room and went to look. Ruka, Rima, Aido, Akatsuki, and Senri were watching Takuma as he turned from Kaname's door.

"Seems President Kuran has locked himself in his room," said Rima.

"Alright, so what have you done this time, Hanabusa?" Akatsuki asked in a bored voice as Lucy joined them.

"I didn't do it!" He said indignantly before his expression turned resigned. "Besides, if I did, like always, he'd have punished me in front of everyone."

"That's true," the orange haired vampire admitted, causing Lucy to nod in agreement.

"I wouldn't worry, I'm sure he just has a few things on his mind right now." Takuma said, more to Ruka than anyone else. Lucy had noticed the worried expression on the girl's face. She also recognized the political tone in Takuma's voice as he spoke. He knew that something was wrong but was trying to keep it under-wraps so no one would disturb the pureblood. Not wanting to call him on it, she left it be for the moment. "Well, that's enough. Let's all go to bed."

"Master Takuma," came a voice from behind them.

Lucy turned and was floored by the towering pile of books that the maid was holding up with one arm. Wow, that's three trips of Gajeel carrying books for Levy and this vampire is holding them like it's nothing! Vampires are wicked strong!

"Here they are, all the books you requested. Would you like me to take them to your room for you?"

"Uh, yes please. That would be perfect, thank you."

Lucy giggled at the slightly nervous tremor in his voice. Takuma had requested those books for her, which meant that she might have to come to his room to get them... And now my face is getting warm, I hope nobody sees!

"Where is Lord Kaname?"

"Do you need him for something?"

The maid held up a tray with a pen and clipboard on it. "A guest who will be visiting the dorm is requesting permission to enter."

Lucy watched as Takuma picked up the clipboard to look at the request, and then his eyes went wide and his hands started shaking as he gripped the clipboard. "This can't be! Why is he..."

"You okay, Takuma?" Senri asked, showing as little emotion as usual.

"Is something wrong?" Asked Aido.

"This says... that my grandfather... is going to come here tonight!"

Not sure how to react to that news, Lucy looked to the others. Only to find that they looked just as lost as she was. Deciding that she needed more of an explanation she took his hand to calm him down. "I think we need more than that, Takuma. Why don't we go sit down and you can fill us in completely." She didn't wait for him to respond; instead, she used her grip on his hand to lead him down stairs to the sitting area while the others followed them. Once they were all set, she gave his hand a squeeze, prompting him to explain. But it seemed that he didn't need to, since the others were already asking questions.