Temptation

A/N: Just to remind you guys again this is not my story. It is by RavenNM from fanfiction.net the link is in the description of the story. Hope you guys support RavenNM.
Like
Comment
Follow

Fairy Tail Guild

General POV

Natsu, Wendy, Happy and Carla had returned to the guild hall only an hour before, and already the place was in an uproar over what had happened. Natsu was pacing back and forth as he cursed under his breath. He was so angry with himself for letting Lucy be taken away and thrown into that portal. All he could think about was following the Rune Knights that he and Wendy had turned the mage over to so he could get her back and burn her until she brought Lucy back.

Wendy, Mira and Lisanna were crying openly crying. Wendy was even blaming herself for Lucy disappearing since the mage had originally tried grabbing her. Cana had her cards out in front of her as she tried to figure out where Lucy had been sent. Levy and Freed were surrounded in what looked like a book fort as they read book after book trying to find out where Lucy was and how to get her back. Levy had already sent Gajeel down to the guild library to get more books.

Erza had pushed away her cake and had her fists clenched at her sides, angry at herself for not being there to protect her little sister. Gray was pacing back and forth leaving a trail of ice with every step, unable to control his magic because of how much he was worried about his teammate.

Master Makarov was speaking to the Magic Council over a lacrima to negotiate a way to make the mage return Lucy to them, but the council claimed that they had more important matters to deal with than the return of a single mage. Makarov got so angry that the lacrima burst to pieces.

As the pieces fell to the floor, Mira wiped her eyes and looked sadly at Makarov. "Master... what happened?"

He scowled at the lacrima shards as his power spiked around him. "Those idiots refuse to help us at all because there is no proof that we would be able to retrieve Lucy from wherever she has been sent or even if she is still alive. The only way we can bring her back is if we do it on our own."

Mira looked over to Cana and the cards that were spread out before her. "Have you found anything yet?"

"Not much. All I can see is that she is still alive and she's scared. I don't know where that woman sent her, but Lucy definitely doesn't like it." Cana kept turning cards, trying to see everything she possibly could. When the reversed Lust card turned, she let out a breath. "Good news though, wherever she is, Lucy can still use her magic."

The next card she drew definitely caught her attention. Mira also saw it and gave her shoulder a nudge, telling her to continue. Sure enough the next three cards were very telling. The first card had been the Lovers card, followed by the Prince of Cups, Prince of Wands, and the Knight of Cups. Cana was shocked and Mira was torn between worry and excitement.

"Tell me about them?" Mira whispered.

"The Prince of Wands is someone strong, impulsive; he's a little violent at times but also noble and generous with a good sense of humor. The Knight of Cups is someone graceful, enthusiastic, highly intelligent, and sweet and will be affectionate with her. The Prince of Cups is a subtle person who can be ruthless in his own aims and has violent tendencies but not without reason. He wears a mask of calm to hide intense passion and caring nature." Cana explained as she pointed to each card.

"I wonder who they are," Mira said quietly.

Cana turned another card and tensed. Mira noticed right away and looked at the card drawn. She didn't need to know how to read cards to know that it wasn't good. It was the Nine of Swords and all of the swords were dripping with blood. All of a sudden, she was scared for her friend.