Homesick

A/N: Just to remind you guys again this is not my story. It is by RavenNM from fanfiction.net the link is in the description of the story. Hope you guys support RavenNM.
Like
Comment
Follow

Lucy POV

Dear Mom,

I was hoping that the next time I would write to you I would be back home in Fairy Tail, but after two weeks in this world, I couldn't wait any longer.

It's so different here compared to home, but I guess that I've fallen into a kind of routine. Every night I get up at the same time as the Night Class and walk with them to the academy. You wouldn't believe it, but I've got fan boys from the Day Class who come to see me every night! Some of them have even brought me flowers and chocolates. It's kind of funny what happens when one of the Day Class boys get too close: Hikaru will pull me behind him, Takuma and Aidou join in and surround me, and then Zero will grab the boys and practically toss them back into the crowd. The way everyone protects me makes the Day Class think that I'm some sort of princess or royal from another country, so that's the part I play.

During night classes, I talk to them for about an hour about Fiore, Fairy Tail, and magic. I still haven't run out of things to talk about and I don't think that will happen any time soon. Their favorite lessons so far have been the demonstration that I did with Aidou and the day that I brought in my Sorcerer Weekly magazine. I hadn't planned to ever show the magazine to them, but after Aidou and Takuma found it in my room, there wasn't much point in hiding it anymore. That class had simply been passing the magazine around and all of them asking if I really was in a relationship with Natsu, which I told them over and over again that I'm not.

Oh, but something amazing came from showing off that magazine. It turns out that two members of the Night Class, Senri and Rima, are professional models! They had their manager come to meet me and I was hired right away! My first photo shoot is tomorrow and I can't wait! Senri and Rima are a little distant but in a way that sort of remind me of Virgo, so I get along with them pretty easily. They have commented that since I came around, it's been a lot less boring. That makes me happy.

Anyway, after I'm done with my lesson with the Night Class, I go on patrol with Yuuki and Zero from the Disciplinary Committee. Yuuki has easily become my best friend in this world, she is so sweet and friendly and always has a smile on her face. Zero isn't exactly friendly but I can tell that he cares, he kind of reminds me of how Gajeel acts with Levy or Laxus is with the Thunder God Tribe.

After that, I go back to the Moon dorm and make three lunches to eat with Yuuki and Zero when noon comes around. After lunch, I go to sleep. When evening comes around, the routine starts all over again.

Lord Kaname, he's the vampire with the most power and the one that all the others follow, has taken a lot of interest in my magic and abilities. That interest worries me a little. He's been nothing but kind to me, but at the same time, he has that kind of calculating mind that Father always had. I don't know what he's planning, but I'll stay vigilant.

I hate to say this, but I kind of wish that I'd never had to come up with this routine. I want to go home, but I'm starting to think that isn't possible. Head Master Cross, Takuma and I have been researching every source we can find but we haven't found anything. I thought for a second that maybe Loke would be able to jump worlds to Magnolia to let them know that I'm still alive and which world I ended up in, but it wasn't possible. Despite his power, Loke can only go to the spirit world and whichever world his key is in. So unless Fairy Tail figures out on their own where I am and how to get me back, I really just might be trapped in this world...

My hand stilled as I felt tears threatening to fall. I really didn't want to admit that I could be trapped here for the rest of my life, I didn't want to loose hope, but I didn't know of anything else I could do. It wasn't that I hated this world or that I was scared of the vampires, I was actually getting past that fear pretty easily now, but this place wasn't my home.