The I love yous and all that sappy stuff.

LILLYS POV:
We arrive at a private beach that Aidens family owns and hop off of his bike. There's a little beach house there so Aiden put our stuff in there. He pulls me into a room in the little house and starts to kiss my neck. We hear a gasp and I jump. There's a little old lady in the doorway watching us. Aiden bites his lip and scratches the back of his neck. "Sir, Aiden, I didn't know you'd be here today." She says. Aiden shrugs. "Me either, sorry I didn't call." He says. She looks down at the neatly folded sheets in her little arms. "I'm sorry I witnessed whatever was happening." She whispers. I was really tense, who is this woman? Aidens hand finds its way to the small of my back and he rubs it. I loosen up a bit after that. "Lilly, this is the maid, but I don't consider her that. This is Brenda." Aiden tells me. I nod. "Brenda, this is my girlfriend Lilly." Aiden says to Brenda. Brenda offers me a slight smile, in witch I return. "I'm going to go now, bye Aiden, sir. Bye Lilly." Brenda says and leaves the house. "That was awkward." I say. Aiden acts like it never happened as he wraps me back in his arms and reattaches his lips to mine. I moan softly and Aiden smirks into my lips. He likes that? Wow, Aiden. You should know that's not why I moaned. I think to myself and push him off. He pouts. "I thought that you were enjoying that." Aiden whimpers. "I was, but not in the way you thought of. I want to go swimming. That's why we are here." I say to him and put my hands in my hips. He laughs. "Okay, okay. Let's go get changed." Aiden says and takes my hand to pull me to the room he kept the bag in. He throws me my suit and goes into the other room to change into his. I quickly strip and slip it on before Aiden decides to return to the room I'm in. I find him in the front room by the front door talking to someone. I go up to his side and see a girl in the doorway. Aidens hands are in his hair and he looks frustrated. "What's going on?" I ask, staring straight at the girl. She glares at me. "I was just about to ask you the same question." She says. "Who exactly are you?" I ask her, she's starting to piss me off. "I'm Aidens girlfriend. He never told you about me? Shame." She says. Aiden growls. "You're not my fucking girlfriend you psycho bitch!" He yells. I grab Aidend hand and he looks down at me. "I love you." I mouth to him, "I love you too." He mouths back. The girl stares at us, disgusted. "You know what, screw you Aiden. Don't ever call me again." She snaps and storms away. "Okay, what was that?" I ask. "She's a psycho, over obsessed, lunatic that always thought I loved her. She doesn't even have my number, she's crazy. Sorry about her." Aiden explains everything. "It's okay, let's go to the beach." I say and Aiden and I walk through the hot sand to the water. "So I was thinking. We're on holiday for a few weeks, and we have a week until the holiday comes up. Maybe you'd like to stay here with me for a few days?" Aiden asks me as we walk through the warm water to stare at the clouds. "I like that idea, I'll have to check in with my mom, though." I tell him. "I actually did already. And I even had her pack you some outfits. I planned on taking you here for a while now, what's a better time than the day you wanted to swim, right?" Aiden asks me. I laugh. "Right. And you did? Cool."
I say, referring to Aiden calling my mom for me. We get waist deep in the water and turn to each other. Aiden takes my hands and wraps them around his neck. After removing his own hands he wraps them around my waist. "I hope you know how much I love you." Aiden says to me. "I do, but I don't think you know how much I love you." I tell him. Aiden laughs softly. "I know, and I'm surprised. I never knew someone could love one person so much. I don't get it, to be honest. Or I didn't, until I actually met you. No one else really ever got to me. I was always that scary, quiet basketball player that frightened everyone, but I never even intimidated you. You're different, and I love that." Aiden tells me. "And I was always that nerdy loser that wasn't so nerdy. That day we met, when you took me in the hall to tell me I'm not that person, I don't know, I could just tell there was something about you that I wanted to be a part of my life-no, needed. I can't believe how much you've changed me for the better. I love you Aiden. I want you to be a part of my life forever." I say to him.