Hmm lemme think.. YES!!

Aiden unlocks his front door and welcomes me inside his home. "Dad, I'm home!" He hollers, then a tall man with dark brown hair and green eyes comes into the room with us. "Aiden, son, you're early. Who is this young lady?" He gestures toward me. "I'm Lilly, it's nice to meet you, sir." I say, extending me hand. He smiles and shakes it. "I'm Aiden's father, Andy. You can call me Andy, sir sounds like a grandpas nickname." Andy chuckles. "Girlfriend?" He then asks. Aiden shrugs. "No, not yet." He says, the last two words being barely a whisper. "We're gonna go hang out in my room. Bye dad." Aiden says, Andy smiles and waves us off. I follow Aiden up a staircase and into a room. He shuts the door behind me. "You kicked him in the balls." Aiden laughs after a few minutes of silence. "Yeah... I did." I giggle. "I'm proud of you. Little Lilly is growing up so fast." Aiden fake sobs. I laugh harder at his horrible acting and it causes me to snort, witch causes me to laugh even harder. I shut up eventually, but as I laughed, Aiden just watched me with an amused facial expression. "What?" I ask him. He shrugs and turns away, blushing. He looks back at my face moments later, and opens his mouth to speak. "I like you." He says clearly. "I like you too." I say without stuttering. A huge smile crosses his face and I grin back. "Do you um.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He scratches the back of his neck. Awe he's nervous! "Well, I don't know." I say and Aidens face drops. "I'm kidding Aiden, yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smile at him warmly.
•••
AIDENS POV:
"Well, I don't know." Lilly says. But- she just literally told me she likes me. I hate myself, I hate myself. She's going to hate me now. She smiles at me then. Why on Earth is she smiling?! "I'm kidding Aiden, yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend." Lilly says. Oh whoa, she's a better actor than me. I pull her into a hug. Her arms instantly wrap around me as well. We let go of each other  eventually and I ask if she wants to watch movies with me to kill time. "Okay." Lilly smiles. "Okay, you pick what one." I tell her. She goes over to my movie case and goes through it. "You have Frozen?!" She asks, shocked. I scratch the back of my neck. "Yeah, I have to babysit my niece a lot and she loves it." I say hoping she doesn't think I'm weird. "I love it too. We're watching it." Lilly says and pulls Frozen out of its case carefully. She slips it into my computer and lays in my bed by me.
•••
LILLYS POV:
He has Frozen!!! Ahh I love that movie... wait, why does Aiden have Frozen? "You have Frozen?!" I say out loud and almost regret it. I was still looking at the movie when he answered. "Yeah, I have to babysit my niece a lot and she loves it." He explains. "I love it too. We're watching it." I say to Aiden and slide it into his laptop. Aiden was laying on his bed so I climbed next to him and set the laptop in between our legs. I couldn't help but yell at the screen when Prince Fricken Hans shows up. Aiden watches me rather than the screen because apparently I'm more interesting than a movie. I sing along to every song in a really bad voice. "The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen. A kingdom of isolation, and it looks like I'm the queen." I sing along badly. I pause the movie. "Lemme go!" I squeal because Aiden wraps his arms around me. He laughs. "Aiden!" I whine. "Lilly." He whines back, mocking my tone. "Aiden I have to go to the bathroom! Wait, where is the bathroom?" I ask him. He releases his death hold on me and points to a door in his room. "There." He says. "Don't unpause the movie." I say and walk into the bathroom to do my business.