_Bullied_

I sit in the high school bathroom and silently sob. "You're worthless. No one will ever love you. You're a fat ugly baby." Words I'm told everyday play through my head and I cry harder. I try to tell myself it's not true, but everyone puts it through my thick skull that it is. Maybe I am a fat ugly baby, maybe I am worthless, no one loves me now anyway. I hear the door squeak open and I try to silence my sobs. "Awe, is the wittle baby hurt?" She smirks at my tear streaked face. "Shut up." I say hoarsely. She just evilly laughs at my response and walks off. After crying for a few more minutes, I stand up and walk to the office. "Can I call home? I'm not feeling well." I lie to the woman at the desk. She smiles softly and nods in my direction. "Go on, sweet heart." She says. I dial my mothers number. Ring, ring, ring. "Hello?" My moms voice asks. "Mom." I cough. "Honey, what's wrong? Why are you calling?" My mother asks in a concerned tone. "Can you come get me? I-I don't feel well." I mutter. I hear her sigh over the line. "Are you sure that's the problem? I don't believe that you're always not feeling well. Are you being bullied?" My mom asks. "Can you just come get me? I don't want to talk about it in the office." I cry. She sighs once more. "Okay, but as long as you tell me what's going on in the car." My mom says to me. "Okay." I huff. "I'm on my way okay." I'm told. I hang up and sit down. "Are you leaving darling?" The office lady asks me. "Yes. My mother is on her way here." I tell her. "I hope you feel better soon sweetie." She says to me. "Me too." I whisper.