As we've stated already, Aiden is a perv...

AIDENS POV:
We just sat and watched movies curled up in my bed for a while. Lilly sat up and looked at me with a sparkle in her eye.
    "We should go do something." She tells me.
     "Okaaaay. What do you want to do?" I ask her. She smiles at me. I love Lilly's smile, it's my favorite smile in this entire world.
     "Let's go swimming. I've been craving swimming for a while." Lilly smirks. I do as well.
    "You just want to see this glorious thing shirtless." I say and gesture to myself. Lilly giggles.
     "Maybe I do, but that's not why I want to swim. I just like swimming." Lilly says. I nod and roll my eyes.
     "Yeah okay. That's just an excuse." I say sarcastically. Lilly hits my shoulder playfully.
     "Shut up you perv." She laughs. I laugh with her and stand up. Lilly extends her arm and pouts.
   "Help me up." She says through her pouty face. I laugh and ignore her hand. I pick her up bridal style. Lilly laughs and hums dum dum du dum, dum dum da dum. I laugh.
    "In normal weddings, the bride walks down the isle and the groom doesn't carry her." I say. Wait- that sounded like we're getting married. Not that I don't want to marry Lilly but we're still in school.
     "I like the sound of the groom carrying her though. But not as much as I like the sound of you saying I'm your bride." Lilly smiles at me, I'm sure I was blushing by then.
   "I like the sound of me being you groom, but we're still in school..." I trail off but Lilly shuts me up and kisses me.             "I know." She whispers. As we kiss I gently set her on her feet and wrap my arms around her waist. Lilly puts her hand in my hair and the other around my neck.
  "We could do this all day." I whisper against her lips. Lilly whimpers quietly.    "No. I like this but I want to go swimming." She pouts into my lips. I chuckle and pull away.
   "Okay, we can go swimming. Do you want to go by your house and get your suit?" I ask her.
    Lilly nods, "After we get yours you can just take me up there." She says.
     I nod, "okay." I say. Lilly sits down on my bed as I rummage through my dresser to pull out swim trunks. I groan because I can't find them. Lilly giggles and stands up to walk over to me.    "What?" She asks.
     "I can't find my shorts." I pout.
    Lilly laughs, "okay weirdo, find something else." She says to me. I smirk. "Well, what would you prefer? Nothing, or regular shorts?" I ask her. Lilly's face turns red,
   "Uh, shorts?" She asks me. I laugh. "Was that a question or a statement?" I ask. Lilly face palms herself,
    "Statement, perv." Lilly says. I laugh again and grab some shorts out of my dresser. After letting me shove them in a bag, Lilly grabs my hand and pulls me out of my room and down the stairs. "Dad, Lilly and I are leaving!" I tell out as Lilly pulls me out the front door.
   "My car or yours?" I ask. Lilly looks at me and hops on my motorcycle.
    "Or my bike." I laugh and get on in front of her after handing her my helmet. She puts it on and wraps her arms around my waist. Lilly kisses my neck after I start the bike up.
    "Lillyyyy I can't concentrate..." I mumble and turn my hips around to halfway face her. She smiles at me. I lean forward and kiss her softly before I turn back around and pull in the clutch. I kick the bike into first gear and head to Lilly's house.
    "Mom! Are you home?" Lilly yells when we get into her house. Her mom comes around the corner and smiles at us.
    "Yeah, what's up? Hey, Aiden. It's nice to see you again." She says to me. I smile at her.
   "It's nice to see you too." I say kindly. Lilly smiles at me, then at her mom.
   "Mom, Aiden and I are going swimming, so I'm gonna go grab a suit. Come on, Aiden." Lilly says and pulls me to her bedroom. Lilly's mom laughs at her daughter.
   "Are you kidnapping me? I wouldn't mind if you were, but are you?" I ask my girlfriend. She laughs evilly.
   "You got it right, babe. I'm kidnapping you, and you'll be locked up in my room." Lilly smirks and pushes me onto her bed softly. I bite my lip and smile. She goes to her dresser and opens her top drawer. After watching her pull out a few bikinis, she turns to me.
   "Witch one?" She asks, holding them up. There's a plain navy blue one, a black one with white polka dots, and a light blue one with pink hearts.
   "The navy one." I say to Lilly. She smirks.
   "Course, bad boy Aiden wants his girlfriend in the dark color." She says. I laugh, what a sarcastic weirdo.
   "I just like navy blue on you, you look hot in navy. You look hot always, but navy is my favorite on you." I tell her, she blushes.