Time to be Romeo and confess your undying love to Juliet, Aiden.

I had to go to school today. Aiden is picking me up. I quickly slip on my navy skinny jeans and Twenty One Pilots crop top, followed by my black converse. I can hear Aiden pull into my driveway. "Love you mom, bye." I yell as I run out the door. I hop in Aidens car. "Hey babe. You look hot." He compliments me, I smile at him. "You too." I say, looking at his black skinny jeans and white top. "So how is she? Anything new?" I ask Aiden, referring to Amanda. He sighs. "No not yet, everything is still the same. Still fast asleep in her coma." He says sadly. "I'm sorry." I tell Aiden. The rest of the ride is silent. Not an awkward silence, but a comfortable one. We arrive at school and Aiden parks. He gets out and opens my door for me, then shuts it and takes my hand. We go inside and to my locker. I put my things away and Aiden and I have to go to separate classes now. "See you at lunch." Aiden says and kisses my cheek. We've been together almost two weeks now and we've still nave shared our first kiss. "Bye." I mumble and go to homeroom. I go to walk into my first period class after homeroom, but I'm stopped when someone grabs my arm and pushes me up against a locker. I look up at his face and see the guy that nearly raped me at that party. "Get off of me." I demand. The boy smirks and shakes his head. "No, unfortunately, I never got to finish what I started that night. Let's continue where we left off." He whispers in my ear. "I said get off of me you prick." I growl. He kisses my neck in the same spot where he left a hickey. I try to kick him but he pushes his body against mine so that I'm hopeless. "Get the fuck off of my girlfriend!! She said let her go you dick head!!" Aidens voice roars and the guy is pulled off of me. I lose balance and fall on the floor, hitting my head on a locker. Aiden looks at me with concern for a moment, but then hits the guy really hard. All of a sudden, I feel really dizzy and I black out.
•••
AIDENS POV:
I went to make sure Lilly got to first period okay, but stop dead in my tracks to see Rodger Black's body pressed up against hers. At first, I thought she was cheating, but then I heard her voice. "Get off of me you prick." Lilly's beautiful voice roared. "Get the fuck off of my girlfriend!! She said let her go you dick head!" I yell and pull him away. I throw him against the lockers and pound his face, fist after fist. He manages to get one punch in on my face, but you should have seen him. Lilly falls and hits her head. I look down at her. Her eyes flutter closed and I drop Rodger on the floor and run to Lilly's side. "Lilly, come on, not you too! Please don't be in a coma." I whisper. I pick her up bridal style and take her to the office. "Excuse me. Lilly hit her head and passed out. Do you mind if I take her home? I want to stay with her and make sure she's okay." I say. They look from me to a limp Lilly and nod with a concerned look in their eyes. I mumble a quick thank you and run out of the school to my car. I swing the passenger door open and gently lower Lilly onto the seat. I shut the door and get in my side. "Stay with me Lilly. I can't lose you. I- I love you." I mumble, knowing she is asleep and can't hear me. I'm not lying, I really do love her. So, so much.
••••
LILLYS POV:
I wake up in Aidens car. He's speaking really quietly. "Stay with me Lilly. I can't lose you. I- I love you." He whispers. My heart literally stops. "I love you too." I whisper back. Aidens head shoots my way. His eyes start to water and he pulls over. "Lilly!" He shouts and hugs me. "I thought you weren't going to wake up. I thought that you were in a coma. Just like Amanda is." Aiden whispers into my shoulder. "I'm awake now. I'm okay, thanks to you." I say softly. "Do you mean it?" I suddenly ask. Does he really love me? "Yes, Lilly, I love you. I love you so much. I know we've only been together for 2 weeks but I really do love you." He confesses. "I love you too. I really do." I answer.