❤️My Hero❤️

We arrived at the party that Aiden decided to bring me to. The yard is already, unsurprisingly, trashed with red solo cups and beer cans. We get out of Aidens car and my eyes water at the stench of the alcohol in the air, and we aren't even in the house yet. "Come on, it'll be okay." Aiden tells me, as if he can read my thoughts. I take a deep breath and walk in the ajar door with Aiden. "Yo! Nathaniel! I'm here man!" Aiden yells. "Aiden, bro! Glad you could make it! And who is this?" A tall slender guy appears smiling at me. I slightly smile back, nervously. "This is Lilly. She hasn't had a chance to live so I made her come with me." Aiden tells Nathaniel. "I can help her with the living part." Nathaniel smirks at me, licking his lips and looking me up and down. "No, no you can't. Back off bro." Aiden growls. I'm super uncomfortable with this. I take a step back and behind Aiden. He turns around to look at my face, I look down at my feet. "Really man, you're making her really uncomfortable, can't you tell?" Aiden asks his friend. I hear the guy apologize and walk away. "Hey, Lilly, are you okay?" Aiden turns around and puts his hand on my shoulder. I bite my lip and nod, "Yeah... He just kinda scared me... Sorry, I'm a party pooper." I shrug. Aiden laughs. "It's okay, I was about to hit him so I'm glad he walked away." He admits. Aiden gives me a red cup and assures me its just beer, and he introduces me to a girl he knows, so that I have company while he goes to hang out with his friends. "Oh my god that guy is staring at me! I'm gonna go dance with him!" The girl I've learned to be Brea shrieks, obviously wasted. I walk to the bathroom and try to open the door, locked, great. I'm gonna piss my pants so I knock. It opens to a tall hunky guy with blue eyes and brown hair quiffed up. I smell alcohol on his breath so I go to turn around, but he grabs my arm and pulls me into the bathroom with him and shuts the door. "You're hot." He slurs. "And you're drunk, get away." I scowl. He laughs bitterly and pushes me to the wall, pushing his body against mine. His head dips to my neck and he starts to kiss it roughly. I scream, "Get off of me!!" I manage to spit out. He laughs and starts to unzip the back of my dress. I try to push him away but he moves my hands into his and puts them on the wall. I scream again. "GET OFF OF ME!!!" I shriek, ten times louder. All of the sudden, the door bursts open and the guy is on the floor. I zip my dress back up and look at my savior. Aiden. It's Aiden. Aiden throws fist after fist at the guys face, after about two punches, his face is bloodied. Aiden doesn't stop, though, he just keeps throwing punches. I pull Aiden off of the guy long enough for him to stand up, then I kick him in the balls with my high heels on and pull Aiden out of the bathroom with me after the guy falls back down. I was sobbing already so Aiden took me outside. He pulled me into his arms while I cried. "Shh, it's okay now. Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? Where did he touch you?" Aiden asks softly. I show him my red wrists and point to the newly developed  hickey on my neck. Aiden takes my hands and kisses my wrists softly. It's not very late so he takes me to his house for a while. "I'm okay." I whisper on the rise to his house. "You saved me." I add quietly. Aiden looks at me and pulls over. "I couldn't let him continue. I heard you screaming for help, and I'm sorry I didn't get here sooner." He says with sorrowful eyes. "Sooner or not you still saved me. And thank you." I say to Aiden. He hugs me. "You know, I realized that there were at least twenty guys staring at you tonight." Aiden says, obviously grossed out or angry. Whoa, I heard a tinge of jealousy in his voice. "I didn't pay attention to them." I simply imply. "Who then?" He asks. "You." I whisper under my breath, hoping he didn't hear me. He did. "Me too." He whispers back to me. God, did we just confess that we like each other or something??