"Alpha Madrid," I replied, leveling his tone with my own.

"What happened yesterday; I cannot pardon it." His voice was building in authoritative tone.

"Don't worry, you'll be sending me off with my other half  soon so it should be no problem." I snapped. Maximus stepped forward, as I would have had it been a rogue telling Madrid that and I was on the other side of the bars. Madrid held up a hand and the huge male stepped back.

"Is that how you speak to your Alpha, Aris?" His voice was hard and his face regal, I wanted to punch him so badly.

"Last I checked, when that pup of a wolf picks me up I'll be a Luna and you will no longer be my Alpha," I shot back, standing tall. I was walking a dangerous line here; but he gave me away. I have no tolerance for betrayal.

"True as that is, I'm still your Alpha girl, and you will treat me like it. Listen here, Logan called and told us that he will be arriving in a few hours, before dusk, and he is forbidding all contact with you to this pack, especially, as he calls him, 'that poor excuse for a wolf' Jasper."

"You're letting him say that about your Beta?" I demanded, Alpha Madrid was bowing, maybe not directly, but Logan was making Madrid bow, he was so desperate!

"Jasper is no longer Beta." My head shot up.

"What?!" I shouted, rushing to the bars. "Why?"

"He's suspended until a better Beta can be found. That insolent pup has questioned my authority too much, I knew it was a mistake to let such a young wolf take over such a loyal position and until he learns to obey everything to the max, he is no longer my Beta. He will never reach the standards of his father, Kris was all a Beta should be and his son is not. My current Beta is Remy and he will remain there until and if Jasper can grow up." Madrid said.

I starred at his unconcerned face in utter shock. This man, who practically raised me and Jasper like his own, groomed us to be perfect wolves, and put in powerful positions, was suddenly against anyone who questioned his authority. An Alpha should be open to other's opinions to better improve themselves, and Madrid usually was, but he was no longer the same Alpha we once knew, The Midnight lake pack was making sure of that.

I walked to the bench and sat down. I couldn't believe it.

The Ivy Eclipse Alpha was broken.

"Three hours Aris, that's it, and you will no longer be an Ivy Eclipse wolf. You are no longer a Gamma, even though you are mated to an Alpha, you are a disgrace to me, broken pup." Madrid declared, his voice hammering my heart into a million pieces, without detection of course.

He turned and walked away without a second's hesitation.

"I'm not broken, only you are, you son of a bitch," I snarled under my breath once the door were shut. I thumped my head against the wall and sighed. I really needed someone, I need Cyrus or Jasper; no I needed Ezra.

Flashback

"We can't!" I whined, grabbing Ezra's hand. He was only 14 at the time, still a Warrior in training, and he overheard there was a rogue being escorted out by our warriors after interrogation.

"Come'on Aris, we have to! Don't you wanna see a rogue in real life!" he asked, his eyes sparkling with excite. I nodded silently.

"Ok then." He grabbed my hand and we ran to the bushes near the gate. After staying silent and being still as a statue, I heard the sound of footsteps, many pairs and I leered into the greenery until I saw a group of Warriors dragging a limp man with them, the rogue. He wasn't what I expected the vicious creatures, the enemies of our packs, to look like. He was scrawny and his face sagged, not with age though, something else.