I Choose You

Chapter Ten Part 1

[There are two references to the movie of Flipped.]

Longest in the whole book. Since the chapter was really long I separated it into two part. The title of the chapter or for the songs.

Later that month... (March)

"Come in I swear that theirs no one inside." I was in front of my house with a worried Alejandro. He was hesitating to come in because he was afraid that my parents would come home early. To find him in my room. My parents were at my aunt's house and she lives in downtown Montreal. Which that forever to come back with all the traffic. My sister was sleeping over at one of her friend's house.

"What happens if they come home and find me? What are you going to do say that I'm gay?" He said it like it would be the worst thing in the world.

"Why not? I didn't even think about that. It's a really good idea." I laughed at the expression that came on his face and left him in front as I went in.

Closing the door behind him, Alejandro took a look around my house. It was the first time that he had ever seen it.

He did not take off his shoes and that is so not like him because his Mom thought him that it was impolite not to take out your shoes. He was acting like that because he was scared.

Alejandro walked straight into my living room passing the kitchen and the dining room. Once in the living room, he looked at the pictures frames. The picture that he was looking at in particular was a photo of me of course. When I was a baby. A very fat baby to be honest. You could have compared to me to a baby hippo. That's how fat I was.

"Aww your so cute!"

"Stop it!" I was embarrassed.

"But you look so cute and chubby. I could just eat you all up." He talked to me in a baby voice and it was irritating.

So I did what I always do and that is the result of violence. I was going to hit him on the shoulder but just as I was about to he grabbed my hand and said, "Tisk tisk what am I supposed to do with you."

I rolled eyes and said to him. "You could always kiss me and I would be too distracted to hate you."

"Ha ha ha," He faked laughed at me and coming with. "Maybe later now show me your room." We headed to my room.

Going back to the front of the house we went up the stairs. Once upstairs I went to the left because on the right side was the bathroom, my big brother room, and my parent's room. I walked straight down the hallway and in front of as was my big sister room and my room was a right next to hers. Pushing the door open and walked in. Lucky it was still clean.

The first thing that he was the big picture of Marilyn Monroe. It was my dad's and when we repainted the living room my mom said that there was no more room to put it up on the wall. So I took it. My bed was my centerpiece of my room. The bed was on the side of my window. Everything was the colour white and teal.

"This was not what I was expecting at all." Before answering him I turned to face him and I wasn't sure on how I should take what Alejandro said to me.

A little confused I answered. "What were you expecting?"

"It's just that I've always pictured your room as a black place that you come up with all of your evil plots."

"Ha ha ha that is so not funny."

He finally took out his shoes and he climbed onto my bed and made himself comfortable. I was weird because I never picture Alejandro to one day be making himself comfortable in my bed.

Sitting at the end of my bed I said, "So what do you want to do?" He thought of my question and answer with, "Let's play 21 questions?"

"Why do I feel like that game is going to finish with you asking me dirty questions about sex."

"Because it will. So you start and ask me a good question."

I rolled my eyes but went along with this game. "Okay! So who was your first real girlfriend?"

"You what to start off with an easy one. My first real girlfriend was when I was 6 years old. We matter over the summer and I thought that she was going to be that love of my life." I looked at him skeptically and he answered with, "I'm being serious I was in love. Until she left me for Bryce Baker. It broke my little 6 years old heart."

"Your turn to answer me something."

"Ummm let me see." He pauses for a beat and then asked me. "Honestly when or what did make you start liking me?"

I debated on being honest with him or lying but in the end, I told him. "Argh! I can't believe that I'm actually going to tell you this. You can't say anything." He just nodded in agreement. "Last year. I started to like you last year. You happy now?"

"That counts as a question. Yes, I'm very happy."

"Hey! That's not fair."

"Life isn't fair."

"You fųcking ass. Is that how you what to play? Okay, we'll play it your way."

He laughed and asked me. "What your favourite food?"

"Wow, that's a hard one. It would have to be cotton candy."

"Seriously?"

"Yep! And that's four questions now. When was the last time you had sex and with who?"

"I'm not answering that."

"Why not?"

"5! And because if I answer that it's just going to start shit. I don't what to be the problem."

"Fųck you!" I said jokingly. "Can I that it back?"

"6! And no I already answered it. You can't just take it back because you want to."

"Whatever! You are going to regret this." I told him in a sing song way.