future content/ reminder to self

Hey! So I just had a brilliant idea. This text is going to be WAY Into the future of this book. Probably in Aph's newest season of Diaries. This is just to remind myself to put this in before I forget this idea. It might not even be in the final book. The song was my insperation.

Your POV

I hide, behind the trees, spying on the former lord's sons. My heart pangs, so this is how Laurence spent his time away for fifteen years, betraying me.... It would be a shame if they were to... somehow disappear. I chuckle at my own idea, Zenix would be proud of me. A familiar presence draws close, bringing myself back to attention. A new emotion forms in my heart, anger. It was him. I turn around, my suspicions proved to be correct, Laurence. Quickly, I run and jump around everywhere, hoping for escape. He is faster than me, however, and manages to grab hold of my wrist.

"Let. Go." The tone of my voice stern and clear. His grip only tightens as he does not respond. A wet tear begins to form, in threatening to roll down my cheek. "I. Said. Let. Go."

"No _____(name), you can't keep running every time I find you," He replies with sadness tainting his voice.

"You love her, don't you? Then go, I'll leave and rid my memories of you and me." The tears begin to roll.

"I love you..."

"Heh, I've heard that many times." I chuckle.

"Then I'll prove it to you...." Before I can respond to anything, Laurence pulls me into his arms and plants a kiss on my lips with his own...

To be continued...