{Preview}

Hello fellow Shadow Angels! (Get it?) Here's a preview of my progress so far on chapter 9. Enjoy!

He does not speak, instead, he moves his hand in a familiar pattern, sign language.

"I prefer not to speak, Gene can hear my voice, I am also not in the condition to talk." His hands gesture.

"I see, I'm sorry to see that. Do you know a way out? I will pay any price." He rocks his fist up and down, signaling a yes. "You do?"

"I know two, actually, but you need a teleportation stone, the other one is using another stone as a substitute for obsidian."

"But I run the risk of letting other knights out..."

"Correct." I feel a strong presence draw closer, it feels familiar, Gene... the man in the cell's eyes grow worried. "Go!" He signals with his hands. I nod, using the teleportation amulet to escape above the cells.

The next day, I plan to visit the cells again, but this time I bring food, scones. I pack the last one into the basket, proud of my work. Honestly, I just want to help out, he seems hungry and distant, it hurts, to see someone like that. I teleport to the dungeons, and walk to the man's cell. He looks up, almost in fear. I offer a warm smile.

"Hello." I signal with my hands, he does so back. 

OK, I'll admit, not the best, but yeah, now I have a #Garrthrine oneshot to work on Bye~