"You good?" Justin asked with a grin.

"Yeah, I just can't wait till I see my family." I lied.

Camila's POV

I threw a crumpled piece of paper behind me. I hated this shit, why did my job put me in charge of this. I then hear Dinah come into my room. She smiled, "You have a guest."

I get up and walk into the living room to see Mason. I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I haven't really talked to him since our argument. I walked towards him.

"We need to talk." Mason said making me emotional. I didn't know where this was going to go.

He sat on the couch as I followed to sit next to him. He looked at me after licking his lip. "I love you Camila. I love you so much. It hurt to know you had feelings for someone who wasn't me. I know some guys would be like that would be hot. I am not like that." He said holding my hand in his.

"I want you and no one else to have you." He said which caused me to smile.

"That being said. I want to give us a 2nd chance." He smiled.

"Are you serious?" I screeched.

"Yes, my brother has a game in the Bay tomorrow night and my whole family is going and I want you to go with me."

I started to giggle, "Yes. Yes baby. I would love to go with you." I said kissing him.

Justin's POV

I watched Lauren walk into her house. Her ass had be so whipped. It had me speechless. The way she swished her ass back and forth when she walked. I was so in love. My mind then clicked back to her Ex. Why did he have her so upset? Who was he? What has he done to her? I remember Lauren speeding up after she walked past Isabella and that new guy that I hired because-. My thoughts came together. "-Because he refused to work anywhere else." I said out loud. I sped up to my office.

When I had arrived. I threw the keys to one of my valet guy. I ran into my office. I saw Isabella typing on her computer. I noticed her smile the closer I got to her.

"Why hello Mr. Bieber." She said with her fake toothless smile.

"Don't act like that Isabella." I spat with a glare.

"What do you mean?" She asked confusingly changing her mood.

"I mean who is that guy that was up here when Lauren and I were leaving?"

Isabella was silent.

"Start fucking talking." I said getting louder.

"I don't know. You were the one who hired him, not me."

"Really, because you two were cutting up and Shane said he caught him in the manager's elevator." I said slamming my palms on the desk.

"I don't know his name." She said.

I could see right through her. She was lying and it was beginning to piss me off.

"Really?" I asked.

She kept silent.

"Because last time I checked. You and the other managers are the only ones with a special manager key card." I said smirking.

Still nothing came from Isabella's slutty mouth.

"You know what? Show me your key card right now." I said knowing I had won.

"I-I- I don't have it. I left it at home today." She lied again.

"Really because that's a mandatory object for you to bring to work. Unless you gave to your new friend that started working here." I squinted my eyes smirking once more.

She didn't say anything.

"Do you want to lose your job?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, sir." She stammered.

"Then I suggest you get your key card back from the new guy. Better yet, I will get it for you. Call him up to my office immediately." I said walking to the manager elevator and putting my key card up to the sensor.

I turned around to see Isabella sweating like crazy as she got on the phone. She is such a horrible liar. I laughed before walking into the elevator doors. I noticed the elevator doors opened on my floor. I walked out and walked to my office. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I looked over at Lauren's desk. It looked as if it had been looked over and messed with. I know Lauren enough to know she is a neat freak and she wouldn't leave it like this. I walked over to my desk and pulled up to my computer. I shook the mouse, waking up the computer. I then noticed. It said red with "PASSWORD INVALID. TRY AGAIN" underneath the password box. Who has been in my office. I entered my password. I then went to my camera app. I clicked the footage so far from today until the new guy walked in.

"Isabella said you needed me." He asked.

"Yeah, sit down." I said pointing to the chair.

I saw the video footage loading but it was taking forever to load. I looked at him who looked like he didn't give a fuck about a damn thing.

"Do you know Miss Jauregui?" I asked catching him off guard.

"What? Who?" He asked.

"Lauren Jauregui. My assistant." I said.

"I uh- don't believe I do. Why? Did she say she knew me?" He asked with fear.

"No, but I just wanted to ask." I said licking my lips.

"So am I good to go?" He asked.

"Not so fast." I laugh.

"How did you get up here?" I said cocking an eyebrow.

"Isabella used her key-card on the elevator when I got down to her to get me up here." He lied.

"You sure,you want to stick to that. I have cameras in my whole building. I can look up anything from whenever. If you decided to fuck a girl or anything in my elevators I could see it. So do you really want to stick with that story." I asked him seeing sweat beat down his face.

"She let me borrow for a while because I couldn't stand the other elevator. I am claustrophobic." He pleaded.

"Hand the key-card over." I spat.

He slowly pulled it out of his pocket. I snatched it from his hands.

"If I ever find out you lied to me again. I will not only fire you, you will be a dead man. I can't stand liars." I gritted my teeth.

"How do you suppose to get me back down to the work floor?" He glared.

I saw Shane walk by. "SHANE!!" I yelled making him stop in his tracks.

"What's up J?" He asked.

I locked my jaw as anger filled my body, "Escort this Gentleman back to his work floor."

Shane shook his head in agreement. I see that new guy walk out my office as he followed Shane. People these days think I am fucking stupid. I am the CEO, I wasn't born yesterday. I hated liars. I had trust issues as well and it was all because my ex, Selena.

___________________________________________________

I HATE THAT THIS IS SO SHORT. BUT HEY I UPDATED BECAUSE OF THANKSGIVING BREAK AND I WILL BE UPDATING MORE WHEN I GET ON CHRISTMAS BREAK. BUT ANYWAYS. HOLY SHIT JUSTIN AND DYLAN.. IS SDFHIOSD. LIKE JUSTIN DOESNT KNOW HE IS LAUREN EX. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND IM NOT SAYING ANYTHING BUT JUSTIN IS GOING TO CHECK HIS VIDEO FOOTAGE. DO YOU THINK HE WILL CHECK ELEVATOR FOOTAGE OR JUST HIS OFFICE FOOTAGE. KLDJFGDSKFL. BY THE WAY I LOVED JUSTIN IN THIS CHAPTER. I WAS SO HEART EYED. BUT LAUREN AND STEPHEN ACTION COMING UP SOON!!!!!

COMMENT ON YOUR FAVORITE PARTS. BC I SEE AND LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS. I SWEAR THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY

LIKE THIS CHAPTER TOO. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE SHIT OUTTA THIS STORY AND I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH. TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS STORY.

GOD I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. XOXOXO. STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!