Chapter 20

Cassie's P.O.V

9 days.

I wake up to see Michael next to me, snoring. I let out a light giggle and played with his hair.

"Hmmm." His eyes fluttered open. "Morning babe." Michael smiled, kissing me on the cheek and wrapping his arms tighter around my waist.

"Good morning Mikey." I laughed, kissing him.

Michael kept his arms around my waist and kissed my neck. "I love you Cassie."

I smiled. "I love you too." I laid my head on his chest.

Our legs were tangled with each other's.

"I don't want to leave." Michael played with my hair. "I want to stay here. With you."

I shook my head. "Go. Your dreams are coming true. I'll always be here." I looked into his eyes.

"You're so amazing." Michael pulled me into a light kiss. "Oh I have something to tell you..." He smirked.

"Oh goodness. What?" I laughed, rolling my eyes.

"The boys are coming over."

I gave him a confused look. "Why are you so nervous? They come over all the time-" I giggled.

He sighed. "Not the boys. The boys. The One Direction boys."

My eyes went wide. "WHAT? For real? Woah."

I loved One Direction. Michael and the rest of the band were so lucky to have this opportunity. They've come so far.

"Yeah." Michael laughed. "They're coming in a few days."

I was excited. Okay, that was an understatement.

"Wow." I was speechless.

Michael got out of bed and stretched.

I admired his freshly dyed red hair and bright green eyes. He was perfect. Not too muscular, not too lanky. He was perfect.

"You know," Michael said as he pulled on a black Green Day shirt, "Staring isn't polite." He smirked.

I blushed and rolled my eyes. "I wasn't staring at you."

He shook his head. "If not me, then who?"

I laughed. "Alex." I pointed toward and All Time Low poster that was taped to his wall.

"Alex is hot." Michael said, walking towards me. "But not as hot as you."

He jumped on the bed and started tickling me. "Get off!" I screamed, trying to push him off.

He finally stopped, and kissed me on the cheek. I smirked, jumping out of bed and running downstairs.

"Morning C-" Ashton turned around and his jaw dropped.

I looked down at my clothing and blushed, realizing that I was only wearing Michael's shirt (with the sleeves cut off, showing parts of my beasts) and a pair of his boxers.

"Damn girl, get some clothes on." Calum smirked, his eyes clearly on my chest.

"Holy shit Cassie." Luke blushed.

"It's like you haven't seen boobs before." I laughed. "And you two," I pointed at Ashton and Luke, "are gay. Go stare at each other's dicks instead of my boobs."

Ashton laughed and Luke just stood there, blushing.

I have shipped Lashton ever since I met the boys.