Epilogue - Third Person P.O.V

Henson ran out to the sea, his arms thrown wide open. "We're at the sea!"

Alex laughed at his husband's childish behavior as he followed behind Henson with their Son.

Henson turned back and walked over to Alex, taking his son from him. "Papa, is it ocean?"

Henson nodded, then realized his son couldn't see him. "Yea, Xander its the ocean. Let's get changed into your swim clothes and go play, ok?"

"Yay!"

Alex handed the baby's bag to Henson, who went to go get baby Xander changed.

After Henson left, Alex began to set up their beach chairs and a small towel on the sand for Xander. He laid out Xander's beach toys on the towel and then set up their large beach umbrella that shaded them all from the harsh sun.

"Daddy!"

Alex turned to see his three year old son running blindly toward him. He knelt down and held open his arms. Grasping little Xander as he jumped into his arms.

Alex stood with Xander on his arms, smiling at the boy. By this time Henson had reached them. He threw down the bag and pulled Alex toward the sea. "We came to enjoy the sea! So let's enjoy it!"

All three of them plunged into the water. Xander giggled and shrieking with joy as they did so. Although he couldn't see the water around him, he still enjoyed the feel of it.

They played around, splashing each other with the water. Xander splashing from the safety of Alex's arms.

------------

They soon grew tired and came out of the water to eat and rest.

Alex was sent to get their food from the car and Henson was teaching Xander how to build a sand castle without seeing.

Alex came back with the basket and Henson jumped up, pulling up Xander with him. "Yea, food is here!"

Alex wrapped the little boy in a towel before handing him his snack and handing Henson his salad. "Who brings a salad to the beach?" Alex mumbled as he opened his bottle of beer.

"And who brings a beer to the beach?" Henson retorted.

"More people than the people who bring salads."

"Well I'm glad to be different plus it takes a lot to maintain this lovely figure."

Alex snickered. "That's a good one babe."

"You dare to laugh at me?" Henson huffed. "You can forget about sleeping on the bed tonight and don't even think about sleeping in Xander's bed or on the couch tonight because my money paid for those."

"What did I do?" Alex asked setting his barely drunken beer aside.

"You tell me."

"Henson, you can't do this to me. I haven't been home for a month because of work, you know I was looking forward to getting some..you know tonight."

"You can forget about it. I mean you surely wouldn't want to be embraced by this not so lovely body."

Alex could tell that he hurt his husbands pride. Alex moved over to Henson's beach chair and hugged his husband from behind. "Hun, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it, I was making a joke."

"A joke my backside."

"Ooh, papa said bad word." Xander said in a sing song voice, covering his mouth.

"Sorry, sweets. Papa's sorry." Henson mumbled. "Eat your food baby."

Xander fixed his attention back on his bowl of cubed fruit. He had long mastered the art of eating without seeing.