F*ck You And Your Little Twink! - Henson King

It's been a month since that accident. Also Henson is two Months pregnant. Alex is almost healed and His and Henson's relationship has improved. Lee has gone MIA and Josh stopped pursuing Henson. They moved and now live in a Mansion beside the Pack house, for privacy.

Alrighty enough of this, begin the story!

P.S There is a PLL spoiler up ahead, so if you don't mind then proceed but if you do mind then skip the first couple paragraphs. Other than that happy reading!
----------------

I sat on Alex's lap as we watched Pretty Little Liars.

I choked on my spoonful of vanilla caramel ice-cream. "What! CeCe is A!" I shook my head, shoveling another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. "That's messed up. I thought it was that teacher guy."

"You mean Ezra?" Alex asked.

"Yea, him. Speaking of him, I'd totally let him bang me."

Alex sighed. "Are you really saying that whilst you're on my lap and pregnant with my baby?"

"Heck, yeah I am!"

I could hear Alex growling behind me. "Relax, you big baby. I'm joking."

"I'm not a baby. I'm an Alpha." He said.

"Whatever." I replied getting off his lap. "I'm going to the kitchen. Do you need anything?"

"No."

I looked at him. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure." He growled.

"OK, just making sure."

I went into the kitchen, throwing away the empty carton of ice cream. I then got some of the brownies, Jess brought yesterday. I loaded a whole plate with them.

I went back into the living room and sat next to Alex. He reached over and grabbed two of my brownies. "Ahh fucking hell, put them back."

"I just want these two." He replied biting into one.

."No fucking way!" I dropped the plate into the couch and got up. "I fricking asked you if you wanted anything, you said no. Then you come and steal my brownies."

"Babe, calm down."

"I am fricking calm!" I let out a shaky breath. "When you're eating your food, do I steal anything from you?!"

"Babe, come here."

"No."

Alex held out his hands as he waiting for a hug. "Come here, I know you want to."

I reluctantly walked over to him and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me. "I love you ok? I an really sorry for stealing your brownie, I was.."