How Long Will I love You? - Alex Pierce / Henson King

Alex P.O.V.

I paced in the meeting room of my mansion. I had summoned the Betas and Third in commands and the war wolves.

I stopped pacing and turned to face  Beta Dean. "How is the investigation going?"

"We have been investigating and we have traced some of the stuff back to a man by the name of Gavis Scott."

"I remember hearing that name before." I mumbled to myself.

"Is that all?"

"No Alpha, we have brought him here. The guards have gone to fetch him from the dungeon."

With that the large doors to the meeting room opened and the guards brought in a man who was chained by his hands and wearing shackles. His head was down and his grimy black hair served as a curtain for his face.

"Is this him?" I asked.

"Yes, sir."

The guards left the man standing in front of me and went to stand by the door.

"Lift your head."

The man lifted his head and looked up at me. He had a smirk in his face. "It's the mighty Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. What business do you have with me?"

I stared at him closely, trying to remember where I knew him from.

"Hey puddin' , when are you going to release me?"

I instantly knew who it was. "Cherry?" 

"The one and only."

But where have I heard the name Gavis before?

As if he read my mind he answered. "We met at the Hotel. That's my new name, I changed it after we broke up."

"Don't remind me. Those were dark times."

He looked kind of hurt. "Aww, that hurts Puddin'."

I heard Beta Dean snicker. I raised my head up to glare at him. "Beta Dean you laugh one more time and I'll castrate you with a Butcher knife, Inch by inch, slow and painfully." 

His mouth snapped shut as his cheeks flushed red, now everyone was laughing at him. Dean hated to be the center of attention.

"I missed you Puddin', I even got some touch ups done to my face to look better for you." Then it clicked, that's why I had such a hard time recognizing him. If I did recognize him earlier I would have ran the other way. This guy was bad news. I dated him for six months before I found out he was bipolar and psychotic. 

"I'm surprised you aren't locked up in a nut house." I said. 

"I've ran away too many times, they just stop trying to restrain me." He then smiled a sick and sinister looking smile. The one Smiley from that horror movie wears or the one that the unwelcome house guest wears, both equally creepy and sends a shiver down your spine. 

"You're behind this aren't you?" Beta Dean asked, once he regained his composure. 

"Behind what?" Davis asked, his voice getting higher and his native British accent coming back.

"Stop feigning ignorance, We know that you set the Alpha  up in order to make Alpha break up with Henson. " Dean snarled at Davis.

He tilted his head to the side. His psychotic clown smile grew wider. "If you knew, then why ask me what you already know?" He laughed. "You know he didn't deserve you, the prick." 

I ignored him. "Who's the guy in the picture?" I asked 

"Why should I tell you?" 

"Stop with the fucking questions and answer me!"