Chapter 6 Fear

Night Glade sat in the garden of Canterlot absolutely exhausted. After all the errands he had run for both Princess Celestia and The Sentients he finally had a little break. The dark clouds filled the sky and the breeze felt absolutely marvelous flowing through his mane.

"Think I can join ya?" A voice perked up. Glade turned to see Scarlet walking from the palace. She had her armor that had been specially designed by Silver Strings on her. The dark crimson plating and fiery orange lining. Glade smiled as his eyes sparkled with love.

"What are you doing here Scarlet?" Glade asked. Scarlet sighed looking into the sky with a dark expression, "I've been busy being an errand filly for the princesses all week. I haven't been on any quests from the Sentients since we drove Nightwalker from Equestria," she said.

Glade frowned, "I'm sure your time will come. There's a lot going on. Especially since Nightshade is still healing from his "heroic" sacrifice," he said. Scarlet nodded and nuzzled against Glade and smiled as she felt his hoof wrap around her. The two smiled and stayed close not wanting this moment to end.

"Hey! Captain Blitz! We need you in the throne room immediately!" A guard yelled from the castle walls. Scarlet growled and snorted as she got up, "Looks like our time is up," she said sadly. Glade smirked, "Come on we'll have plenty of time later on. I just know it," he said.

Scarlet smiled weakly, "I'll see you later Glade," she said planting a kiss on his cheek flying up to the castle. Glade sighed with a light smile, "Boy am I glad to have her," he said quietly. Glade got to his feet and headed off towards the train station.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alyras eyes were bloodshot and he hunger for blood ever growing. The darkness in her mind was strong and a mere sliver of her true self remained. Alyras mind thought back through the list of heroes her master had given her...

Alyra couldn't believe that most of her targets were ponies... Though after her encounter with The Collector and Thyme Flies she had other views on the ponies. She sat in The Platinum Dragon Inn. The odd establishment was in every realm... The magic realm always seemed to be the busiest especially during the day.

The Bartended known as Raven walked up to her and smiled, "Hello my dear. Can I get anything for you?" he asked. Alyra sighed, "A glass of red wine if you don't mind," she said tossing him a silver coin. Raven caught the coin and smiled, "I think not my dear. This one's on the house," he said walking back to the bar.

Alyra watched him to see if he was trying to mess with her or not as he set her drink down on the table. Raven sat down and smiled, "So tell me miss. What brings you out to these parts in Fiore?" he asked.

Alyra rolled her eyes, "I'm looking for someone. But I have to wait here till they show up," she said. Raven shrugged, "Have it your way," he said returning to the counter. Alyra sighed and began to slowly drink her wine. It was going to be a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glade sighed as he made it to Ponyville and headed for the sentients portal. Ponies passed by Glade waving to him and he smiled weakly. Things hadn't been the same since Nightwalkers defeat... Everyone was away and the sentients were less and less talkative.

Glade smiled, "Maybe I should visit Natsu's realm... Could be fun to learn a new trick or two," he said to himself. Glade walked into Twilight's castle and into the portal room. Glade saw the enchanted mirror that lead to Canterlot High. Next the mirror was a frame mounted to the wall.