Chapter Six

Edited x2

*Skye*

I got up from my bed and groaned. I trudged over to my closet. Everyone at school has probably seen the video by now.

I got in the shower and then got cleaned. After showering I put my clothes on and got ready.

I left my bathroom and put on some black combat boots. I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs.

"Hey mum!" I said hugging her because she was back.

"Good morning sweetie! I made your lunch!" She smiled handing me a brown paper bag.

"Thank you! Bye!" I said before I walked out.

I walked my normal route and handed Melissa the bag of food my mom had made.

"Wait- Skye!" She called out and I spun around.

"Your mum left this note for you in the lunch bag," she smiled handing it to me.

"Thank you," I smiled and nodded at her before I turned back around.

I started walking down the sidewalk. I opened the note my mum gave me and started reading.

"Skye,

Me and your father are going on vacation for two weeks. We didn't want to tell you to your face because we fear that you'd get mad. There is $500 in the cabinet next to the fridge for food. We will be gone before you get home from school. We love you.

-mum"

Of course. They don't fucking love me. I ripped up the paper and shoved the remains in my back pack.

I got to the school and went into the C building. I walked over to my locker and threw my bag inside. I was so done with my parents.

I walked to my first class after the bell rang. Will walked in and smiled at me. He sat down next to me.

Alana turned around and glared at me. I winked at her before turning to Will.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey," he replied.

"Sorry about yesterday, I just- I wanted to be alone," I said.

"Don't worry about it, but, do wanna come over after school today?" He laughed.

"Definitely," I smiled .

"Cool" he said before the teacher started class.

___

I grabbed my lunch tray and slid down the line. The lunch ladies putting slop on my plate.

I wouldn't eat it. It's just that if a teacher sees you not eating you get in trouble. So I have to get a plate and look like I'm eating.

I grabbed an apple, which I probably would end up eating. I starting walking outside to the table I usually sat at.

As I walked out the door Alana started walking my way.  I tried avoiding her, but of course that didn't work.

"What's the matter rat? Are you scared of me?" She snapped.

"Scared of you? Ha!" I started laughing

"I told you to back off of Will." She said sternly.

"And I told you no," I smirked.

"You're going to regret talking to him." She said.

"Really? I don't think so. I don't care what you say or think, now excuse me I have more important things to do with my life than talk to you," I smiled before walking over to my table, where Will was siting.