Meet And Greet

Mulai dari awal

‘This is getting signed, hell yes ‘ttebayo.’ Naruto thought, then cursed, ‘Why am I saying ‘ttebayo again? Damn it.’

Sakura bit her lip, ‘Am I prepared for this? Well…’

Naruto smiled and glanced at his teammates, “Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m gonna sign this.” He looked at Sakura’s uncertain face, “You can too Sakura, trust me.”

She nodded slowly, Sasuke looked at her, “Yeah, since you aren’t a fangirl, you have the opportunity to actually train, I suggest you prep up, and so will Naruto and I.”

Naruto nodded, “Sasuke’s right, this will probably be tough, so we should get ready.” Sasuke nodded, agreeing with him.

Sakura looked at them, “You’re right, we can do this, because I think Kakashi-sensei was lying about it being individual anyway, I haven’t ever heard of someone doing the Chuunin Exams alone. And I noticed his chakra change slightly when he said that, it means he’s lying.”

Naruto grinned, “See, you already have an ability that Sasuke and I don’t have. Good job Sakura-chan.” Sakura blushed.

Sasuke crossed his arms, “I could probably do it too Naruto…”

Naruto smirked and nodded sarcastically at him, “Of course you could Sasu-kun, I don’t doubt you.”

Sasuke rolled his eyes and Sakura laughed.

Sakura smiled, “Well, I gotta get going and show my parents this, I guess I’ll see you guys later?”

They nodded, “Yeah, bye Sakura.”

As Sakura left, Sasuke faced Naruto.

“Unfortunately, I have to leave too, but we’ll meet up later or something yeah?” He asked uncertainly.

Naruto blushed and nodded, “Y-Yeah…”

He watched Sasuke leave and his lips curled up into a grin as he fistpumped, “Yes!”

Suddenly, Naruto felt a familiar chakra signature, but not of Sasuke, Sakura or Kakashi, he just couldn’t quite place it…

“Back away from the Chuunin Exams right now!” He heard a voice.

Naruto turned around and saw a foreign ninja pointing at him.

‘Seriously? He thinks that’s gonna make me back out? Totally wrong…’ He thought with a smirk.

“And what if I don’t?” He laughed.

The ninja glared at him, “I will make you.”

The ninja then appeared right beside him as Naruto blinked, the ninja swung his fist at Naruto but Naruto narrowly dodged and grabbed his fist, throwing him over his shoulder and placing his foot on top of him.

“You’re good.” The ninja commented.

Naruto smiled, “I know.”

“But not good enough!” Naruto widened his eyes as his foot was on top of a log.

“Substitution.” Naruto hissed in annoyance.

His surroundings were empty, he looked around, but saw no one, Naruto exhaled and shut his eyes.

‘Widen out my perimeter, notice small movements, track down, concentrate…’ He thought.

No-one actually noticed, but Naruto was mostly a sensory-type ninja, he could track chakra signatures, he didn’t know how he could, but he felt that he was a natural at it.