Chapter 24 -- My Turn

ابدأ من البداية

"Do you agree to these rules Mate?" I asked as I turned to face him.

"Yes Mistress," Stephen said, his eyes getting blacker.

"What is your safe word?" I asked again.

Stephen thought for a moment then said, "Missile."

"I don't think so, choose another."

"Arrow," he said, he was choosing 'penis' words. But I sort of liked arrow.

"Agreed. Even though it is suggestive, I like it. I wish to blindfold you, do you object slave? You may answer when I ask you a direct question." I talked to him in a bored voice. I practiced all morning.

"I do not object Mistress," Stephen said in a low, growly voice. I put the blindfold on snug. "You are to tell me if this is uncomfortable. You are to use your safe word freely at any time. Understand slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Spread your legs slave." Stephen spread his legs. "Wider." And Stephen spread them a little wider.

"We're going to play a game. I got some cards here, and we'll do what they say." I turned over the first card, and Stephen's cock twitched a little bit. "It says to use a brush over your cock and ass." I went to the table and got a shaving brush and a toothbrush.

I moved over to Stephen and said in his ear, "You are to remain still, slave, and quiet." I started to rub the shaver over Stephen's nipples, down his abdomen and stomach, and around his cock stretcher. His skin twitched where I slowly ran the brush, and I continued to rub the brush slowly all over, up his sides, down his back, and over his ass cheeks. He clenched his ass cheeks, and I ran the brush lower, over his asshole. I then took the stiffer toothbrush and rubbed it over his nipples, cock, testicles, and ass. It wasn't as pleasant.

"Next card," I said and turned over the next one. "Ice," I said. I picked up a half melted ice cube and started to rub it all over, following the path of the soft brush. I rubbed his nipples, cock, testicles, ass cheeks, an d underneath on the area between his ass hole and his testicles. His breathing quickened, but he remained still.

"Next," I said and put the remaining bit of ice cube in Stephen's mouth. He sucked on it for a few seconds. "Hmmm, insert an anal vibrator." Stephen's dick started twitching, I think he liked that idea. I made noise putting lube on it, and then brought the tube with me while walking over behind Stephen.

"Slave, lean forward with your head on the ground. Stephen slowly bent down, exposing his ass. I couldn't help but rub my hand all over and between his cheeks. Soon I rubbed some lube on his ass and pushed my finger inside, rubbing it around. His ass muscles were tight, but he started to moan low. When I was done I used a tissue to wipe off my fingers then started to rub his ass with the head of the small u-shaped vibrator.

"Slave, use the safe word if you need to." I started to push the vibrator in. "Relax." I said and rubbed his ass cheeks. I kept pushing hard until the vibrator was in as far as it would go. One end was in his ass, and the other rested under his penis, in between his testicles. I turned it on level 2, and Stephen bucked a little.

"Stay still slave. This is only level 2. Raise yourself until you are on your knees again. He lifted himself up, then groaned a little clenching his teeth. I ignored it.

"Next." I walked over and turned over another card. "Nipple clamps." These were just regular clamps with some chain between them. I walked over and pulled out one of Stephen's nipples and clipped it on. He took in a deep breath, and I put the other one on. Then tugged them for my pleasure and lightly ran my fingertips around them, his nipples puckered and Stephen stopped himself from pushing into my hand. I abruptly pulled away.