Chapter 29

Tory:
I went back to the table after getting both of our food and found Emma sitting with Nate. They were both laughing which was a good sign but I still didn't trust Nate.

He's been on thin ice with me since the day I laid eyes on him.

"Hey Tory." Nate said to me acting like we were cool.

"Hey Nate." I responded with a fake smile but in the back of my mind I was rolling my eyes. Of course I wouldn't do that in front of him, I'm to nice.

"Sit Tory." Emma's said patting the chair next to her.

"No thanks. I just remembered I have something else to do."

"Like what?"

"Something very important. So see you at home?"

"Actually I'll go with you."

"Ok bye." Nate said to both Emma and I.

"Bye." Emma said smiling back at him.

I don't know what sick twisted game Nate and Sam are playing, but it's not working with me.

I'm smart enough to know not to mess with anyone who has hurt me. I'm not so sure about Emma though.

"So what do you have to do?"

"What? Oh turns out it was just a false alarm. My mom was scared because I took her car without asking." I said while getting on my seatbelt.

"What's this about Tory? You never ask your mom for her car and you never go home when she asks, so what is it?"

I took a deep breath and answered."Sam was at the mall. And he talked to me."

"What! What did he say?"

"He called me his baby girl and he apologized. And it was really sweet for a Sammy, and I reallllly wanted him back."

"Where you acting like a total bish?"

"Yea."

"You are so bipolar." Emma told me laughing. And soon enough I started laughing.

"So where do you want to go?"

"The park."

"Onworth!" We both screamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I'm back💋
Sorry for such a long break. I just got the app back.

ENJOY💋💋💋💋