Chapter 9:

Nate:

"Ok so what's the plan?"

"Well I'm going to need a lot of help but I'm going to get her in a room all alone with me and 'talk' to her."

"And what if that doesn't work?" Gilinsky questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Then all the money Sam gave me will go towards me buying her stuff or something like that."

"Are you serious?" Sam asked.

"No but I have to get her back somehow." 

I said bye to the guys and went inside my Spanish class.

"Okay everyone take a seat." I looked around the room and saw Emma. Her face was in her book and I took this opportunity to slide in right next to her.

"Everyone look at the person to your right because this is the person you will be sitting with for the rest of the year."

Emma raised her head and saw me. "Oh hell no." She muttered under her voice so I was the only one to hear it. She raised her hand for the teacher to notice her.

"Mrs. Troot, can I please move my seat?"

"I'm sorry Emma but there are no more seats available." 

Mrs. Troot continued talking but I zoned out and then Emma knocked me out of what I was thinking about.

"Okay students, so the person you are sitting next to is your partner for this project and you will be choosing a country and do a presentation on it in front of the class. And there wouldn't be enough time in class so you have to decide whose house you are going to."

Mrs. Troot turned around to the black board and started writing.

"So what country are we doing?"

"I'm thinking Puerto Rico."

"Ok."

"Emma can we do the project at my house?"

"Um ok."

"Ok meet me by my car after school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma:

I waited after school for Nate by his car like he said. It felt like hours waiting for him and I just wanted to leave. A couple minutes later I saw Nate come out of the school with his arm around Lola Emmer's waist. It made me absolutely sick to my stomach and I felt jealous. But why? It wasn't like we were together or anything like that.

"Hey M. Ready to go?"

"Yea whatever." We got in his car and he turned on his radio.

"Remember this song M. It's your favorite."

Flashback:
"Oh this is my favorite song Nate. Dance with me." I hit his leg and got of the bed.

"I'm like yea she's fine
Wonder when she'll be mine
She walk pass I press rewind
To see that ass one more time
And I got the soda."