Chapter 19

Emma:
"Careful now. You just got out of the hospital. You don't want to end up going back in do you?"

"No." I said shaking her head.

"How about this. I clean up the glass and you go rest."

"Uh you sure?" I asked getting off the floor.

"Yea. I'm never this genres so take this as an advantage."

"Ok. Thanks."

"No problem." I walked out of his room and went into my room. I closed and locked my door and started working on the broken computer in my room. My plan was to get it fixed and try to contact my mom and dad or even one of my friends.

"Emma." John yelled catching my attention.

"Yes." I yelled back.

"Come here." I unlocked my door and went into John's room and I found him on the floor with a box.

"Look what I found." I walked over to him and went on my knees.

"What's inside?"

"I don't know. But what ever it is, is light. Like a book or something."

"Well open it and let's see." He opened the box and inside was three note books.

"That's so cool." Under the books were letters a feather and a rose petal.

"Wanna read what's inside?"

"That's an invasion of privacy John."

"Not if the person purposely left it here for us to find."

"That is true."

"And for the last time, I said call me Swazz."

"Ok sorry I forgot." I giggled. "And why Swazz?"

"It just sounds more fresher and dope."

"Alright so let's read."

Date: July 15,1902
Dear Diary,

Steven has just asked me to go to the river side park with him today. When we got there, he asked me out. But the only problem is, is that I only see Steven as a brother. I more prefer Leroy. Of course I agreed to accompany him on the date, but I just wish the date was with Leroy. Well anyways, it's almost supper time and mother doesn't want any tardy children. I most go but till tomorrow.

Sincerely:
Ellawese Rumpton

"Wow. That was quite boring."

"Well what do you expect. It was the early 1900s." We continued looking through the book when we found a picture of a woman in a beautiful yellow sun dress and a well dressed boy next to her. I looked closely at the face and looked at John's face.

No way. This was John's old family house. That explains why he brought me here and not some ware house.

"Why do you keep looking at me?"

"Because, this is your family. Isn't it?"

"No....maybe......sorta......yes."