Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

I'll be brief so, first and foremost, my favorite guys, Taylor Holmes, Vincent Worthington and Matt Moriatti! Thank you for being such a major inspiration! And Kyra's ;)

Speaking of Kyra, Kyra Cross, the REAL Kyra Cross, can't forget about you. Despite the fact that I have dedicated this entire story to you. You are an incredibly HARD WORKER and I really wanted to show my thanks to you by writing this, FOR YOU. Just so you don't end up feeling like you are the only one busting your arse. So thank you, really, for writing such an incredible story, My Dream Boys. I've never read anything quite like it. I feel so lucky to have read the first draft, and all the old author's notes. Add that I now own in on Kindle?! My very own freaking copy?!? You couldn't make this gay boy happier... er gayer?

To Xander Griff for being my beta reader for the first two stories, Brave and Bold. I don't know how you do it, but you do manage out of your busy schedule!

To Snickerbear12, my very own Veronica!

But as always, can't forget about the rest of you guys. The ones who have taken the time out of their busy schedules to read anything I've written. I mean really! Of the millions of other stories you guys could be reading! So... thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am more thankful then any of you would ever know.

Now I must get back to work! There are other characters in my head that are getting awfully demanding! For their stories to be told.