~Betrayed~ Chapter I

Chapter I

Cue the cheesy romantic music! But Bad Bad Love was the only things blasting from the speakers. An ominous sign. Rubio changed to a different station. It wasn't easy finding a good station where he was, since he was still far from home. Over three and a half hours give or take.

No matter how many times he tried, he couldn't get Ollie out of his head.

Rubio was sitting with his arms crossed, trying his best to look pissed. He was only wearing a dark gray muscle shirt with a pair of matching athletic gray shorts. The sleeves he had ripped off himself after getting one sleeve caught in a car door on his way to party a month ago. Since it tore, Rubio found a different use without having to throw it away. Coal black hair, brown skin, bottom lip jutting out, brown eyes, buff, handsome, super-hot, so he'd been told, many times.

Rubio wasn't trying to look like he wanted a photo being taken of him. He'd just finished a five mile run and happened to drop by a friend's house. Ollie happened to be there. Rubio's hair was currently a mess. Due to the countless times he raked his fingers through it due to frustration. Rubio also had natural brown highlights due to the hours being in the sun. Rubio led a very active lifestyle. He found life more enjoyable as long as he had the sun shining down on him.

Ollie was trying his best not to smile as he sneakily took a photo, but all Rubio could do was slightly frown shortly before he got his photograph taken. Ollie was the kind that smiled a lot. His hair was so blonde that it was almost white. A gringo for sure. Plus he was too thin for his own good. Rubio preferred his own women to have more meat on their bones, and he wasn't even crazy for blondes, yet he often found himself wondering what it would be like to touch that hair.

Was it as silky and soft like a girl's as it looked?

Not to mention that he was blue eyed and not simply blue eyed, it was like looking at the clear ocean. Ollie had eyes that reminded Rubio of endless days at the beach, where he could sit out to sunbathe, make his hair change to a lighter brown.

"Ya done?" Rubio felt a pang of anxiety, they were in a room. Alone.

Images, the kind that would have to be put in an R rated movie, flashed before his mind. Some were blurry. It was like sitting in a theater with no light but the screen in front of him. The, could have's, would have's, might have's, the things Rubio wanted to happen. Why was he thinking these things? Was it time to get laid again? Rubio had gotten laid barely four days ago.

Looking at Ollie, slightly bent over while taking one more picture, made things rouse just below the belt. Due to the complicated angle, Rubio couldn't get a proper look, but that didn't stop his imagination from going.

Rubio moved and the black cross that rested over his chest swung a different direction. He couldn't help but notice, Ollie's eyes followed the movement. Rubio knew that look. He'd gotten plenty of those from other guys. Rubio wasn't homophobic, in fact he took it as a compliment, that didn't make him gay though. So why did something stir inside his chest when it was Ollie looking?

Rubio felt the words more than anything. It would take one simple invite. To have Ollie come closer. To take Ollie in his muscled arms. Rubio was sure he wasn't as sweaty anymore, not that Ollie seemed to mind when it was him that answered the door to begin with.

Rubio needed to act like he didn't notice.

Ollie pressed his lips together. It was as if he were about to say something but decided not to. How would those lips react if Rubio ran his tongue across them? He found himself involuntarily shivering. The chink in his armor.