Serena'

• Ajánlott Madeline- My twin sister who has always got my back.

Hey, i have tried and tried to think of magical, twisted, enchanting love storys- and i think i have come up with a winner!

i pray with all my heart this one will be my best yet, but like i said it is a gamble wither it will be good or not, so lets pray together and hope it will be.

but i only have one question for you guys. " do you like the ocean?"

i happen to love it. that my dear friends is my insperation.........      

livy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It was way too warm. My body was covered in a layer of sweat. Sleepily I used my legs to push the covers off of the end of the bed and let the cool air bite at my damp skin. I squeezed my eyes tighter and tried to make myself fall asleep before I had to get ready for work.

I was pulled in and out of life until I felt something on my bare stomach. It crawled fast but hesitantly across it. My mind tried to process what it was.

Shit!

"Ahhhh!"  I yelled wiping the spider off my stomach with my frantic hands and slumped into a curled ball aginst my queen bed's head board. I heard some giggling in the hall.

"Dammit Samara!" I yell as I grabbed the fake spider, with a string tied around its middle, and throw it into the hallway.

I walked into the kitchen my feet paddling along the wooden floor. Samara and Alina were sitting on the counter smiling in their pajamas.

"Soooo, Serena..." Samara trailed off as she walked over to the fridge and hid behind it's open door. Alina hopped off the counter and walked over to me in the doorway, my arms crossed.

"You were in a pretty deep sleep there don't you think?" she says as she slowly stands straight infront of me.

"I wouldn't know, because I was woken up from my sleep." I growled through my gritted teeth.

Samara walked up behind her, "By the way, what were you dreaming about? I mean, I thought you said something like...Well what did it sound like Alina?" She says while nudging Alina in the arm and looked at me with glittering eyes.

"Well-", she says abruptly," it kinda sound like...", she batted her eye lashes at me, " it kind of sounded like you said Will." Samara began to dance around the kitchen making kissing noises at me.

"What!?!" I shouted. " I sooo did not say that in my sleep!" I say as I grab Alina from her waist and poking her in the sides. She runs into the living room and grabs my phone off the glass coffee table and made fish lips.

Samara appeared behind me, "Guess who called this morning asking for you?" She whispers, hugging me from behind.

"The President! I dont't know! Who?!"

"Well, I call him Romeo but if I called him that I would have to call you Juliet." I gave her a blank stare and thought, Romeo? Juliet?

"Someone that goes by the name...Will Mitchell." she replied bleakly.

"You both have got it so wrong! We dont like each other, we havn't ever since I moved here!" I shot at her. I let go of my embrace on Samara and I ran and flop onto the couch next to Alina who was doing something with my phone. "Alina," I say putting my head into her lap and looking up to see what she was typing in my phone."What are you saying 'kk' to?" She pressed send.

"Oh nothing," she said waving her hand to the side, and putting to phone on my stomach.

"Hey, Alina come on! We have to tell her." chims in Samara from her sitting position on the floor.

"Tell me what?" I say slowly, accusing Alina at the same time.

"Well," she pauses, "But hey, by the way, why are you afraid of spiders and you swim in the ocean every day? Aren't you afraid some shark on roids is gonna come eat you? I mean seriously, even a boat could drive over you-".

Samara cuts in  "No no no no..."  shaking her head "even a boat being drivin by a HOT GUY, could run over you."

Alina nods in agreement. I get up and look at them, "I don't know- the ocean just feels like home, and you know I love you guys, you do know that right?".

Samara pulls herself off the ground. "Really? No you don't..." she said nonchalantly, while walking over to the stand next to the couch and picks up a picture frame and dramatically holds it up in the air, "You love Will WAY more!"

I knew I shouldn't have framed the picture, but it was a frickin good picture- it was taken of us four at the beach.

Putting it back down on the stand and running over to me and throwing her arms around my neck, she whispers in my ear. "You know I love you right?" Alina pulls her arm around my waist and Samara's making a little circle.
"No, we love you right?"

"You guys know I love you- you guys are my family." I say softly.

Samara snorts and says "Good. 'Cuz honey, that means you have to forgive us." she says with a smirk.

"Forgive you?" I growl. " Forgive you for what?"

"Well..." says Alina her eyes darted towards the window. She smiled and pecked me on the cheek. I pull away out of their arms and take a couple steps back. The doorbell rang.

"Will's here" says Samara over at the door opening it. Whos here? Will's here! What the hell!?

"Hey Serena! Thanks for inviting me over..." Will's amazing body entered the room. My hands dropped to my sides. I take that back. I don't love them any more.

Will's gaze landed on my body and he smiled. Wait, was he blushing? "I-ummm." he says looking at the floor. His cheeks were flushed red, and he was smiling. I look down at myself. I was standing there in my small jog bra and my underwear.

"Dammit Alina!" I say crossing my arms over my chest. A warm fuzz flowed from my neck making my cheeks pink. Samara was leaning up against the door, clutching her stomach and laughing her ass off. 

"Hey, Samara you too!  I hope you two remember karmas a bitch! It will bite you in the frickin' ass when your not looking!" I growl at them.

As I walk away I hear Alina say to Will, "Hey, at least she has a great body...right Will?" She lets out a giggle. I continue to walk down the hall towards my room, and feel at least three pairs of eyes on my ass as I turned the corner to my room and shut the door closed.