Chapter Fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Catrin," Emily called from her back.

"Hey, you don't need to shout!" she told as she looked at her colleague.

"I saw sale fare today to Camiguin! Let's go!" Emily said and showed her the printed flight schedules.

Her colleague used to monitor sale fares online as they both love to go on travel and of course, to relax and stay away from their stressful workloads.

Catrin sighed after hearing of it. "I can't decide right now...you know,"

Emily flicked her forehead instead with mischievous smile on her face. "...then let's go to camiguin with Lowell!"

"Ha?" Catrin pouted.

"Dear, come on! The sale seats are limited so I will do book now, okay? You tell or ask Lowell about this Camiguin trip!" Emily compelled, tapping her shoulders then leave.

Catrin abruptly ruffles her head as she thinking on how to tell Lowell. How will she invite him? Or how she will convince him?

After ten minutes, she dialed his number.

"Hello," Lowell's husky voice.

"Ummn, busy?" Catrin said, sounded childish.

Lowell grinned. "Nope, not that much,"

"Do you want to go to Camiguin?" she asked as signing some documents while in the phone.

"Camiguin?" he asked.

"Yap! Emily wants to go there and she saw sale seats online..."

"You want to go there?" Lowell asked, stopped from answering an email.

"Yeah, I never been there yet. I'm thinking...if you want to go with me." Catrin added.

"Okay!" Lowell answered, happily.

"Sure?" Catrin blurted out.

"Ah-huh," Lowell laughed on the line. He was sure...he made her happy.

"Alright! I will tell Emily that you agreed!" she happily said then hanged up.

Camiguin Island

"Is there a problem?" Lowell asked as they go in their hotel room.

Since, it was Emily who arranged everything, the couple technically got a separate room from the group.

"You been quiet the whole travel time," Lowell spoke again.

"Why did you do that?" Catrin angry said in controlled tone.

"Do what?" Lowell frowned.

"Emily told me that you already paid our tickets and the accommodation. I told you...I will shoulder this trip and you agreed." Catrin huffed, she lean her back on the balcony, crossed arms to her chest.

Lowell simply smiled on her tantrums.

"What's wrong about that?" he told.

"But I told you?" Catrin pouted, giving him a sneered look.

In just few steps, Lowel already in front of her and again...just gave her a smile.

"You're not funny!" Catrin bawled and she supposed to walk away from him when she was stopped.

"I don't remember that I agreed on you to shoulder the expenses. All I could remember, I agreed to come with you here." He stopped her, held her arm.