Chapter Four

CHAPTER FOUR

Lowell used to visit Somers 7 to 8 times a month to do preventive maintenance and other IT checkings.

5pm, Somers Company

"Are you going home?" Lowell asked as he walked to her desk to get his service report sign.

"Ah yeah," Catrin nodded without looking as she get the service report and signed it. "Did we able to get all laptops upgraded today?" she asked then gave him back the service report.

"The only left is your unit," Lowell said with a smile.

Catrin laughed. "I actually don't need it," she puffed. "Anyway, maybe, next time you can install it. I'm just too busy today." And then she gets up from her seat with her bag as her laptop shuts down. Oh! Don't smile like that Lowell! Didn't you know how handsome you are to my eyes? She sighed.

Lowell nodded. "You're going home now?" he asked again. Should be okay if I invited her out?

"Yeah," She nodded. "Let's go downstairs..." she puffed then they walk out the office.

"You have your car?" He asked while they are waiting at the elevator.

"Yes, I do have a car. But I don't bring it when going to office." She told. "I just commute everyday and it's cheaper than spending for a gasoline," she added the laughed.

Why her laughs sounded so sweet to my ear? Damn it, Lowell.

"I can ride you home..." Lowell said.

"Excuse me?" Catrin puffed, looking at him.

"I mean, can I ride you home?" Lowell rephrased his words.

"No, it's okay..." she simply declined it.

"Please let me," Lowell uttered, abruptly held her one hand.

Catrin chuckled. Damn! He held my hand!

"Let's say it's a payment for not being able to remember you, is that okay?" Lowell insisted.

"Are you sure?" Catrin's heart starting beat faster and faster as she frowned and then looked at her hand.

"Yes," he nodded. "oh, sorry..." he held out her hand.

She shrugged nicely with a smile. "Okay then,"

Two weeks later,

Catrin went on a vacation with her colleagues in Boracay.

She was busy strolling alone in a store, looking for souvenirs when a male voice calls her name. That voice sounds familiar. It can't be in such place like this. She turned a look at the voice and to her surprised...her heart almost explodes. Oh my god!!

"I knew it was you," Lowell said happily.

"What a coincidence!" Catrin pouted, controlling herself, for the kind of happiness that started to wrap her heart that very moment.

"Yeah, yeah," Lowell uttered, feeling happy to see her. "Are you alone?"

"Oh, no, no..." She puffed. "I'm with my colleagues,"

"I see," Lowell said. "Me, I'm with my college friends...it's a sort of reunion and Andrew is with us too."

"Oh that's good!" Catrin said keeping herself calm with a smile. Goodness! My hands are shaking and getting cold. What the-?!! Why you have to look so sexy, Lowell? Tsk! He's wearing a white sando and its shows his muscles. I'm started to feel butterflies into my stomach! Oh my god! I shouldn't be attracted to you anymore! Her mind said.