Stacy. Sophia came to know about her. But how? She was fine before five minutes. What just happened to her. I cannot find her and I'm worried sick. Liam should have told her everything before. I don't want to lose her. No, I can't.

My phone indicated that I have a message. I opened reading it.

Meet me at the cliff, in 10 minutes.

This is urgent.

Sophia. Why did she send this message to me?

I dialed Liam's number and after three rings, he picked up the call.

"Liam." I rushed. "Hey,bud. What happened, you seem worried."

"Sophia, she ran away." Worried, I declared. "What. Why. I mean what happened?" He asked questions. "She asked me about Stacy and then ran away. She was crying. Liam, I got a message from her to meet her at the cliff. I'm worried."

"Fuck. She even messaged Lauren about this. Damn, I ruined everything. She came to know about Stacy, but how?" He asked me.

"I don't fucking know, I want her back. I can't lose her." I yelled and ended the call. I was worried and so I started running towards the cliff.

-----

         I hid behind a rock and waited for all to arrive

         I hid behind a rock and waited for all to arrive. First arrived Niall, Harry and Jasmine. Then my parents and then Louis and Lily. Liam and Lauren came after five minutes. Zayn's parents were there too. I saw him coming too.

"Where the fuck is she?" He asked, worried, also a tint of anger in his voice. All were clueless on what happened. They all started searching for me here and there.

"FIND HER." Liam shouted. "But what happened? I got a message from her to meet here." Lily asked confused about what was going on.

"I got the same message." Lauren said. "She messaged us all. Now fucking find her." Liam shouted.

I walked out of the rock and saw them all worried.

"I'm here." I declared and they all turned back and sighed together.  "Sweetheart." My mom came running towards me. I stopped her. "Don't."

She stepped back in shock. "What happened, Sophia?" Harry asked, confused as everyone. Are they all playing around with me?

"Did you and Zayn get into a fight?" His mother asked. I stood there not answering to anything.

"You both were on a date that you waited for so long." Lauren said.

"And everything had to be perfect in your life." Dad stated like he already imagined my future to be good.

"But it was not." I looked at him. "Nothing was ever perfect from the start." I snapped at my father.

"What are you saying?" Niall asked, clueless of my sudden outburst.