ONE: WELCOME TO MY LIFE.....

I'm right now standing here, in my closet room built only to keep the thousands of unmanageable dresses, sandals, gloves and accessories. I really think that if anybody would come in here, they would end up losing their way back. Truly. You see, I'm that kind of a girl who doesn't love these dresses, high heels, or expensive jewellery. I don't prefer short, revealing dresses either, but just a pair of jeans or shorts with airy tops accompanied by attractive flats or boots would be just fine. Perfect for me I would say. 

Anyways, I'm still in a big dilemma of what to wear and how to match it up with the pair of sandals and millions of gems, stuck to each other in various shapes and sizes. Huff! Just then, I hear a knock at the door. "Come in please. The door's open!" I shout loud enough to make sure that the one at the door can hear me even though I'm really deep in the closet and really far from the door.

"Hey Ally. Okay wait. Why can't I see you anywhere? Are you in here Ally?" I turn around on my heel when I recognize the familiar voice and see Andrew standing right at the door. I run to him and hug him tightly. He stumbles for a minute but balances himself. "Woah! Easy young lady. I'm not gonna leave you again. I'm right here."

"I'm sorry for that Andrew." He just laughs in reply. "You're the same! Not changed even the slightest." I hug him, laughing, although tears run down my cheeks.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Andrew asks me, pulling away and seeing my tears. "Why are you crying?"

"Just happy to see you. That's all." I sob. He cups my face and wipes tears, a small smile forming on his lips. Andrew, Shelly and I have been friends since I was 5. Although Andrew is 3 years older to me, he is the closest to Shelly and me. We used to play paintball (in our style) in the lawn. It all started when one day, all three of us were sitting and doing painting, when Andrew painted a flower on my dress. I got very angry and took the jar filled with water in which I washed my colored brushes, and emptied it on his head. Shelly couldn't control her giggles. Listening to her laughter, Andrew poured his cup of colored water on Shelly's head. And so she fought back too. Since then, we started playing 'paintball' more often. Although mother used to scold us a lot!

"You haven't changed a bit either. You still cry uselessly. Don't you?  Anyways. I want you to meet Sarah, my fiance." Andrew pulls a dark blonde haired girl forward. Sarah is indeed prettier than Andrew described on the phone. Sarah has got curled-up hair and a very pretty face. She is wearing a sweetheart neckline, black and pink gown. She looks amazing. Really beautiful.

"You've gotten lucky there, Andrew. Sarah is really pretty." I hold my hat to greet her and she does the same. "Nice to meet you. I'm glad for my brother to have got a partner like you. You two look amazing!"

"Thank you so much Ally. You are much prettier than me. Honestly." Sarah's smile adds so much to her beauty. "It will be so amazing to have a sister like you!"

"Oh Thank you so much. Well if you excuse me. I'll get changed super fast and join you down in the lawn for lunch. We can have loads of talks over there and then we can help you set your room." Sarah gives me a big smile and the two leave the room.

Let's get going. Even got to make my hair. I wanna look the best tonight.

HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU'RE LIKING IT. SO, I HAVE ATTACHED SARAH'S DRESS ABOVE SO . NO SILENT READING PLEASE. COMMENT AND VOTE!