Chapter Six Sir Davlin

"How are you feeling?" Gaius asks and I smile since I had used my magic to heal myself when no one was looking, "I'm feeling a lot better, thank you." I say with a smile walking over to my bag and putting the last of my things into it. "Where are you going?" Merlin asks me and I smile, "I just got a new place to stay." I say with excitement clear in my voice. "Oh" is all Merlin says and my smile fades just slightly. "What's wrong Merlin?" I ask him and he just shakes his head. "Nothing in glad, hopefully I see you in Camelot again." He says and I laugh just a little, "Merlin I'm not leavening Camelot, the queen gave me her old house in one of the lower towns." I say and he nods trying to hide his relief. "Oh, well then I hope to see again." He says finally an I smile heading for the door. "You as well." I say opening the door and I resist the urge to turn around before I close the door.

***

"This is nice for a lower town house." I say closing the door of my new house as turning around looking at it. It reminded me of my old home so I let a single tear fall down my face. "Are you ok?" I hear a voice come from the window I'm standing next to. "I'm fine, who are you?" I ask not realizing that what I've just is quit rude. "I'm sir Davlin, and you are?" He asks smirking ever so slightly and I smile because I'm beginning to see what he's doing. "My name is Lilith and I need to get settled." I say walking away from the window but Sir Davlin still try's to continue to talk to me. "Well maybe I can help." He says and I roll my eyes facing away from him so he doesn't see. "I'm perfectly capable, now you better get back to your duties before you get in trouble." I say trying to make him leave but he try's again. "I'm sure-" he try's to say but I cut him off, "Lunch, here, tomorrow." I say and he finally smiles and walks away, "Finally" I say sighing and walking over to the table in the dining area but then stop short. "What did I just do." I say, then I run out my door letting it slam behind me and head for Merlin and Gaius's chambers because they are my only friends, and I need some friendly help now.