Chapter 23: Back To The Start

Start from the beginning

"OK, I think that's enough" Liam said, taking the phone from my hand before I could hear what Chloe had to say in response.

~Niall's P.O.V.~

Emily sat down, with an annoyed look on her face. Obviously she hadn't gotten anything out of Chloe about why she was calling Liam.

Damn Chloe. She had to ruin a perfectly good moment between me and Bella by calling up Liam. All eyes on the boat were looking at Liam. His face suddenly turned pale. He stood up, and walked across the deck, out of listening range for us. 

"What do you think it is?" asked Zayn as he stared at Liam. "I mean, she has to have gotten the point that Liam doesn't want to be with her. Right?"

"Whatever it is, that bitch is up to something" Emily said as she leaned against Harry. The curly boy's arm was slung around her shoulder. None of us said anything for a minute. We watched as Liam put his phone in his pocket, he walked over, and sat down again beside Bella without a word.

"What did she want?" I asked him curiously.

"Uh..... just wanted to brag about some job thing she got" Liam said, not making any eye contact with any of us. I could tell that he was lying. Nobody said anything about it. There was an obvious tension in all of us.

"How about we get in the water?" suggested Bella, obviously not wanting to talk about Chloe right now. Everyone murmured in agreement. Emily kicked off her sandals, and dipped on foot in the water.

"Jeez!" she exclaimed. "That's cold" Everyone just laughed at her expression. "I'm NOT going in that water!"Emily said. The girl was so used to heated hot tubs, and California warm oceans. She should try going in the water in England.

"Why? It's just a little bit of cold water. It won't kill you" I pointed out.

"Well then, you go in first, brave boy" she said looked at me with her arms crossed. Er..... The warm sun was so nice. I really didn't want to be getting wet, let aloen be getting into the cold water.

"Well I would but-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

Suddenly, I felt a push. The next thing I new I was hitting the freezing cold water. I broke to the surface, coughing, tyring to get water out of my mouth. "Who did that?" I said as I treaded in the water, looking at the boat.

Louis was looking around at the others, trying to play Innocent. "Louis" I growled, I pulled myself onto the boat, and pulled Louis leg, causing him to loose balance, sending both of us into the freezing cold water. 

When Louis got the surface, he jumped onto my back, but slipped off because of the water making his skin slippery. Everyone began to jump into the water.

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I turned in the water to see Liam sitting on the edge of the boat. His feet were dangling off the edge. Why wasn't he getting in the water. He just looked like a hermit. I swam in the cold water over to him. "Hey Li" I said to him as I pulled myself out of the water, and sat beside him on the boat. I pulled  a towel around me so I wouldn't get him wet.

"Why aren't you getting in the water?" I asked the brown haired boy.

"Someone has to make sure that the boat is fine" he said, obviously lying.

"Liam. That's what Zayn is doing" I said as I motioned towards Zayn who was sitting by the controls on his laptop, skyping Perrie. Liam looked down, not saying anything. He knew that I was right.

Emily swam over to us, she seemed interested in what was going on. "It's none of your business Bella!" Liam snapped. 'I'ts between me and Chloe"

"Dear Liam," Emily started. Oh God. Here we go. "Being a dick, won't make yours any better" she reminded him. Without another word, she disappeared under the water.

"Liam what did Chloe say on the phone? Ever since you talked to her.... You have just been acting different. I want to know. No lies, just the answer" I looked into Liam's eyes. He stared at me.

"Chloe..... has something."

"Like something of yours or what?" I asked him confused. I honestly did not like the direction that this conversation was going to.

"Like..... some dirt on me."

A/N:

I should be able to update tomorrow. It will depend. I am going to a 1D store tomorrow evening, and I have plans all day. However, I SHOULD be able to update when I get back home, it just depends on certain things. Anyways, I really hope you liked the chapter. please comment down below about what you think should happen next (NOT INCLUDING BELLA DATING LIAM!). Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca