Chapter 15: Koalas Can Be Romantic

A/N:

YAY! I updated again! Just a reminder to people, PLEASE DO NOT PUT WHO YOU SHIP DOWN BELOW! It just makes me more nervous to post chapters, because whoever she ends up with, people will get mad. I would prefer to not know where the majority of people stood on the Bella situation just so that I can write better. Also, please post any constructive criticism down below, or message me some, or kik me. I really want to know some ways that I can improve my writing!  Thanks! Enjoy the chapter!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

I officially was in love with koalas. I mean come one! They are just so..... adorable! Me and Logan were now in the koala section of the zoo. We had passes to go back to hold the koalas. We passed the cage where some of them were being kept. A few of them were clinging to tree trunks. Now we stood in the back behind all the cages. There was a small group of us. The keeper was going on a lecture about how to hold the koala, not to feed it, and some other boring stuff.

After that, we broke up into groups so we could get out turn. "Are you excited?" asked Logan as he stood beside me. I nodded.

"I have always loved koalas. ever since I was little" I grinned from ear to ear. "Now i get to actually hold one" Me and Logan got to be in our own group since everyone else already had one. One of the keepers came up to us.

"Hi, i'm Ben" he said with an Australian accent. "I'll be assisting you guys today" he added.

"Hi, i'm Bella, and this is Logan" I grinned at him. "So are you from Australia?" I asked him trying to make friendly conversation.

"Born and raised" he smiled. " You from the UK? You have an accent" he noted. I nodded.

"Yeah, I lived in London for a few years" 

"What made you come all the way to L.A.?" he asked curiously. "I came for school"

"Mainly to get away from stuff that happened in London. I just needed a fresh start" I admitted. Ben nodded like he understood what I was saying.

"Well, I guess we should get started" Ben said. "I'll go get a koala for you guys to hold" he said. Me and Logan nodded, and waited by the wall as Ben disappeared into the cage. A few minutes latter he returned with a ball of fur in his arms. I grinned at the sight of the grey and white fur.

"This is Buddy" Ben said, as he walked up to us. "He is almost 4 years old" he said. "Who wants to hold him first?" Logan motioned for me to hold it.

"I guess I will" I giggled with a smile. Ben showed me how to hold it, by telling me how he was holding it. Then, he handed me the koala. The second I touchedBunny's fur, I melted. He was just SO soft! I couldn't believe it, Bunny nestled right up against my chest. I gripped him closely, worried about dropping him. I could feel him breathing. His face stared up at me blankly. He was just so cute. I could see Logan out of the corner of my eye staring at me with a smile. Buddy wasn't the only cute one anymore..........

~Emils' P.O.V.~

"So Bella's on a date, with a guy named Logan?" asked Harry as we held hands, walking down the street. Maddie and Chris were a few yards in front of us walking. We were all heading to the movie theatre.