Chapter 21: Welcome To Australia!

A/N:

Only 3 days of school left! I don't know how I am going to survive until then. I am sorry for not updating over the weekend. I was at my brothers graduation, and parties for that all weekend. I was also up until midnight last night working on my history project, so I had LOADS to do and was to busy to update. However, there is an update now! Yay! Please remember not to put who you ship the most in the comments. PLEASE GO READ MY NEW STORY SWITCHING DIRECTIONS! IT IS NOW UP! I hope that you enjoy the chapter! Thanks!

Kik: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST 

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

Hmm. My jacket seemed to be a lot more comfier than I remember, I thought to myself as I stirred awake. It seemed a lot more, fitting for my head. It wasn't as bump. It had a harry arm and- Wait! What? My eyes fluttered open. I found myself with my head on Niall's shoulder. He was fast asleep, and his arm was around my shoulder. I froze, not knowing what to do. I couldn't wake him up. However, this was a little close for just.... friends. It somehow felt..... right.

Click. A flash blinded me for a second. I turned my head to see Harry and Emily in their seats watching us. Harry had just snapped a picture with his phone. I glared at them, trying to tell them not to do anything with that photo. Harry just ignored me and looked down at his phone. Emily was looking over his shoulder giggling. A minute latter my phone buzzed. I inched down for my bag, trying not to wake Niall up. I successfully pulled my phone of out the bag. I had a twitter notification from Harry.  unlocked my phone and read it.

Harry_Styles: @EmilyMyers and I are like spies while we watch @Bella_Raceli and @NiallOfficial sleep. pic.twitter.com/OcarSuGo3. 

Harry had posted a picture that he took of me and Niall together. People were going to think we were together. plus, it wasn't the most.... flattering picture in the world. "Harry" I growled at him.  The brown haired boy just looked at me with an innocent looking face.

"It's not my fault" he said trying to play innocent. "Em wanted me to as well" He claimed. Emily just hid behind Harry. Next to me, Niall stirred.

"See what you've done" I hissed do Harry playfully. "Niall is awake now"  Niall's eyes shot open. He blinked a few times, trying to figure our what was going on. Suddenly he realized his arm was around me, he blushed and removed it. I felt cold when he removed his arm from my shoulder.

"Sorry" he said embarrassed.

"It's fine" I told him. "I sort of liked it" I admitted to him so that only he could hear me. Niall looked at me for a minute, than looked at Harry. He looked at me, and raised an eyebrow as if to ask what we were talking about. "It's nothing" I reassured him.

He cleared his throat. "So uh.... how long have we been flying?" asked Niall. Harry and Emily exchanged a look.

"Well, we stopped in New York to refuel the jet, and we are almost to Australia. So about 14 hours" she said. Me and Niall exchanged a look. 

"Fourteen hours?" I asked astonished "I doubt i've ever slept that much in my life" I admitted. I glanced out the window. We were flying over some tropical look trees. "The view is fantastic from-"

"THE COUPLE IS AWAKE!" Someone shouted. Louis was running down the isle of the plane, he threw himself onto the lap of me and Niall. "Enjoying your honeymoon?" asked Louis raising his eyebrows playfully.