Chapter 17: It's Mutual

A/N:

WOW, Already chapter 17 of Cali. Girl? I feel like I just started it! I want to get started on another story as well, so I will be uploading the first chapter of Back To December soon. Back to December is a book that I have had an idea for, ever since I joined Wattpad. I really want to start posting chapters for it. It is a short story thing. It is only about 16 chapters long, since it takes place only in the month of December. So keep your eyes peeled for that! I am also considering doing a joint story with someone. Basically where someone writes every other chapter, and another person writes the other every chapters. I think this would be could so I don't feel pressured to write EVERY single day. I won't do it with Cali. Girl, Switching Directions, or Back to December. Tell me what you think below! Once again, please don't post who you ship the most in the comments. Thanks!

KIK: 1DLemonLime1

Twitter: 1DLemonLime1

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Bella's P.O.V.~

"Hi" The person said in a British accent.

"Rebecca!" I squealed as I wrapped my arms around the blonde haired  girl. "What are you doing here?" I asked her confused, yet happy. She hadn't changed much since last time I saw her. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. She had on an over sized sweatshirt, TOMS, and some leggings. Even dressed like that, you wouldn't be able to tell that she had just been on a plane for hours.

"Well, it's pretty simple. I felt left out because my two best friends were here in L.A. Plus I got some designing offer for a fashion show here in L.A., so I might as well!" Rebecca said. Oh how I had missed her British accent. As we hugged, I could smell her summery scented perfume.

"Well, i'm happy your here!" I exclaimed giving her another quick hug. Rebecca just giggled. "I might need to confirm it with Maddie that you Can stay here but-"

"Maddie knew I was coming" Rebecca smiled devilishly at me. "She's just happy i'll be here. She says some...... things have been happening" Rebecca raised her eyebrows curiously.

"Why don't you come in first?" I suggested to her. Rebecca nodded like she realized she was still standing outside. She rolled in her suitcases, and set them in the hallway. I lead her into the kitchen. "Do you want some tea?" I asked her.

"Sure, as long as you explain these rumors I have been hearing" Rebecca asked me raising an eyebrow.

"What type of rumors?" I asked her as I grabbed the kettle from the stove, and began to fill it with water from the sink.

"Well first off, I heard One Direction is in contact with you again" she said, her face brightening at the sound of their names. Wow. She was such a huge fan still.

I set the kettle on the stove, and turned the heat on. "I'll just sum it all up. A few weeks ago Maddie, a big fan of One Direction, got tickets to see them. She dragged me and Emily with her. Niall and Harry saw us. Harry somehow tracked my address and gave it to Niall. Niall showed up, sang me a song, and we made up. He gave me a puppy, we decided to be friends again. I made up with the rest of the boys. We did karaoke together. Chloe got busted when Emily and Harry recorded her confessing. I am changing my major for college. Also, I went to this amazing chocolate store downtown" I rambled on to Rebecca. She listened closely.

"So that means you and Niall aren't together?" she questioned.

"No. I actually went on a date today" I said.