Chapter 7: Time To Get Even

A/N:

TADA! The next chapter is here! Thank you all so much for all the votes and amazing comments on the previous chapters. It means so much to me know that people are reading my stories and enjoying them. I don't know how good this chapter actually is. I have had a terrible time focusing on my writing today because some people in my classes at school are really starting to piss me off, and i'm just getting really annoyed. BUT, I decided to vent with my writing..... So here is the next chapter!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

~XRebecca

~Harry's P.O.V.~

It happened. Niall got to Bella. He had given Emily my phone number, and I got to her her voice. My heart felt so.... happy. I still needed to figure out how to get Emily back. I also wanted to know how last night went with Niall and Bella.

Suddenly, the door opened, and Niall stepped into the room. He had dark circles under his eyes like he had not gotten any sleep. Liam and Chloe didn't seem to notice as he entered the room, and sat down next to me. "You OK mate?" asked Zayn as he looked away from the TV just for a second.

"Yeah, just didn't get much sleep last night" he said. His voice sounded hoarse.

"You were the first one to leave the arena" Louis pointed out as he kept on playing Mario Kart. "If you didn't go back to the hotel, where did you go?" he asked.

I glanced at Niall. I was sure he was going to make up some lie about visiting family or something. "I was visiting Bella" he stated simply, not looking up from his phone. Zayn and Louis glanced at Liam, then glanced at each other.

Liam looked away from Chloe. "How is she doing?" he asked softly. Niall just ignored him.

"We didn't do much" He shrugged. "We just got some frozen yogurt, and took a walk as we talked about everything, and caught up with each other.

“So are you guys like not fighting anymore?” I asked confused still.

“No. We decided to put everything behind us and start fresh, as friends.” he replied steadily.

“Oh my god!” Chloe exclaimed looking up. “Why are you guys actually talking about her, she was such a bitch to you guys” she said, and turned back to her iPad.

"It's called we can do what we want to do" Muttered Niall. Liam was no longer interested in Chloe anymore, but was trying to listen onto what Niall had to say.

 ~Harry's P.O.V.~

It was brilliant. I could get Emily back by proving to everyone that Bella was innocent! Thoughts began rushing through my head. Chloe had left to go back to her and Liam's hotel room, Zayn and Louis were playing video games still, Liam and Niall were both on their phones. I on the other hand, sat their thinking about a way to convince everyone that Bella was telling the truth.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in my head. I jumped off the couch. "Where are you going?" Liam questioned as I headed towards the door to the hallway of the hotel. I froze.

"Um... I just need some air" I said, and quickly exited the room before anyone could ask any further questions. I didn't want anyone getting in the way of this. I pulled out my black iPhone, and leaned against the pale egg blue walls. My fingers slid across the glossy screen of my phone. I tapped on Emily under my contacts, and put my phone to ear.