Running away from a Dreadful home to end up living with vampires part 10

I looked at the piece of paper it had all of my classes on it and when I had them right now I had English great. I had never been really good at English but anyway at lest I'm back at school. I walked out of the office and run into a teacher who took me to my class. He left when we got to the door I knocked and a lady answered "hey can I help you" she asked me. "I'm Maya the new kid" I said and she smiled at me "well it's nice to meet you I'm Miss Hanna" she said walking away. I walked in and everyone in class looked at me then I realized that Ryan was in my class. I walked over to him and sat on his left there was a guy on his right otherwise I would have sat there.

"Class we have a new student her name is Maya be nice to her now" Miss Hanna said. "Hey" Ryan said as I pulled out on of my books "hi" I said. Ryan and I were talking though out the whole class because all we did was watch a movie I'm glad I came today. I'm really starting to like him but for some reason I can't see him as more than a really good friend. I think that has something to do with Dean I'm still going to give Ryan a chance. After class Ryan went with his friends and I ended up running into Jade "hey" I said "hey" she said and that was about our whole conversation. Jade left and I felt alone until I found Nathan 'hey" he said walking over to me "want to come sit with me" I didn't answer I just went with him and some off his friends.

We were outside eating I wasn't talking but I was just happy to have someone to sit with. Then I seen Ryan and as soon as he seen me he came running over. "Hey baby" he said I stood up and smiled at him he hugged me then Nathan stood up. "What the hell is going on" Nathan said and I now know that these vampires don't like the other ones. "Umm" I started to say but Ryan cut me off "were going out" Ryan said in a back off kind of tone. I didn't want to get in the middle of a vampires fight so I grabbed hold of Ryan's hand. "Were going for a walk" I said pulling Ryan alone with me I didn't even say goodbye when we got out of Nathan's sight we stopped.

"What was all that about" I asked "I guess we just don't get alone" he said than we started walking again and just my luck we walked into Dean. "Hey" he said but then he realized who I was with and his face got a little twisted I think he was madder then Nathan. He didn't even say anything he just pushed Ryan into the wall. Ryan pushed back and people started to looked I think it would be bad if one of the had there head smashed in then got back up people would start saying things. Those things would be realer then the people realized so I jumped in front of Ryan. They both stopped and looked at me then around at the people who were looking at them.

Dean walked off "sorry" Ryan said I wanted to yell at him but I new he didn't even start it. I just sighed and walked away hoping that Ryan wouldn't follow and he didn't. I walked around for a while then the bell went I went to science after that history then I went home. I had gotten so lost this morning that I missed first period but that wasn't really on my mind any more. What was I going to do maybe school wasn't the best idea now I have a boyfriend and he is emery's with my friends. He could be using me to get at them or he could really like me I have no idea. I was in my room just sitting on my bed when Dean walked in would it kill people to knock. "About today" he said walking over to me I didn't look at him I was still mad at him for acting so childish. "I'm sorry just seeing you with him" he said but then stopped was he trying to say he was jealous. "Jealous" I said out loud and he striated "no way" he said and I almost cried he says he likes me then he says he don't this guy is so confusing.

"We just don't get alone that's all" he said then turned around and when he got to the door stopped "don't talk to me at school people mite say something" he said before he left. When he shut the door I started crying how could he say that what was wrong with him, what was wrong with me how could I like him. I was getting really annoyed so I decided to go and see Ryan I still remembered the way to his house. I knocked on the door and Sean opened it "Ryan' he yelled and walked away was everyone in a bad mood today. I seen Ryan and hugged him then he asked if I wanted to come in and watch a movie so I did. It got really late so I called Jade "hey I'm staying at a friends be home tomorrow" I said and she said ok.