Running away from a Dreadful home to end up living with vampires part 9

We didn't really do much for the rest of the day and I went to bed early so I could get up early for my new school the next day. I got up and put my school uniform and even if I do say so myself I think I looked pretty good. The blue button down top and the red skirt that just went to my knees I was looking in the mirror when Jade walked in. "You look great" she said smiling I smiled back then I went with her to get my new schoolbag. She handed me a bag it was black with pink hearts all over it then I seen Nathan and Dean standing at the door ready to go to school. My bag was a little heavy because it already had all my books in it.

Nathan opened the door and Dean, Jade and I all walked out then Nathan locked the door and came with us. We were walking to school they were all talking but I was to busy thinking if I was going to fit in or if any of them were in any of my classes. Dean said he was going to someone's house then walk to school with them so he left. Then some people were calling to Nathan so he said goodbye and left as well so now it was just me and Jade. "I had a lot of people I want you to meet" Jade said and I just smiled at her. When we got to school there were so many kids I had never seen so many in one place before. Jade and I walked into the school and two girls walked over to us "Hey Jade" one of them said "Jade who's that" the other said pointing at me.

"This is Maya" Jade said putting her hand on my shoulder they both were looking at me and it was really weird like I was in the circus. Then Jade pulled me away without even telling me there names when I looked back over my shoulder I seen them both laughing. What was so funny I think they were laughing at me but I don't think I was being funny. Then Jade took me to a group of people and was telling them my name then she started to tell me there's but by the time we got to the 8th person I had forgotten all there names. Then Jade said she had to go but told me to go to the front office then she left I started to walk away when I realized I had no idea where the front office was.

I was walking around but the school was so big and I had no idea what the front office even looked like after a while I decided I was going to ask someone where it was. I walked up to the closest people there was two boys and one girl. "Umm sorry to bother you but could you tell me where the front office is" I said. Then when the guy I asked turned around I realized who it was "Ryan" I said. I didn't know they came to this school he smiled when he seen me "Hey Maya right?" he asked I just nodded. Then when I looked over at the other two people there was his twin Sean and Anna. "I'll take you there" said Ryan then he waved to the others and started walking so I followed him.

We were walking and when I looked around I couldn't seen any people around us maybe this was a trap but if he was going to kill me or something he could have just left me to die. I was to busy thinking to realized that he stopped walking. I walked right into him and then almost fell over but he grabbed my arm and pulled me up. 'Thanks" I said blushing then I looked up at him and then he kissed me I was scared then surprised but after that I kissed him back. Then I pulled away and he was just looking at me "Why" I asked but he didn't answer. "I like you" he said "will you go out with me" I looked at him like he was crazy I mean we only just met no long ago. Ryan had saved my live even if I wanted to die right now I was glade I didn't so I couldn't say no to him.

I smiled at him "ok" I said and he looked really happy "that's great" he said then held my hand and we started walking again. Then we ended up at a door and he opened it for me I walked in, I don't know why I didn't really want to go out with him he was cute, nice and he liked me. He came in after me "well here we are" he said than he kissed me on the forehead. "I'll come find you at lunch" he said then walked back out the door I turned around and seen a desk but no one was at it. I walked over to it and seen a small bell so I picked up the bell and swung it ding, ding it went and a lady about twenty came and looked at me. "New kid" she said and I nodded then she gave me a peace of paper and left again.