I let her words sink in. Her little speech had made me more confident. Within moments, I was outside and standing on the stage with Caleb. "You are all here to witness Piper Kingsley become the Luna of the Crimson Night Pack" Caleb announced. Cheers and hollers sounded after his declaration.

Caleb put up one hand, instantly making all of the noise stop. He held his hand out to me and guided me to the front of the stage. "Do you, Piper Kingsley, accept your role as Luna? To fight for your pack, guide your pack, and protect your pack?" my mate questioned, loud enough for everyone to hear.

I scanned the crowd, looking at all the encouraging faces of my friends and fellow pack members. Taking another deep breath, I nodded my head. "I accept my role as Luna" I confirmed. Cheers once again erupted into the crowd.

This time, Caleb didn't wait for them to quiet down. He handed two knives to Jackson and Wyatt and one to me. Jackson sliced his hand first. I walked over to him before slicing my palm. I slightly winced as we pressed out palms together. He gave me a small smile before moving out the way for Wyatt. He did the same thing as Jackson, except he gave me a quick hug before it was Caleb's turn.

The crowd instantly quieted down before Caleb cut his palm. We pressed out palms together, and I felt a jolt of power surge through me. Caleb smiled at me as the pack cheered. "I love you" we said in unison. We both started laughing as he swooped me up and pressed his lips to mine. The crowd got even louder as wolf whistles also sounded.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Luna Piper!" Caleb shouted. The crowd parted for me to walk down the middle. I grabbed Caleb's hand, thankful that the cuts were already healed. We walked down the small walkway together, shaking hands and giving hugs on the way to the house. It took a couple of minutes to get all the way through the crowd, but we managed.

We walked into the pack house, and Caleb started leading me up the stairs. We didn't even make it up the stairs when he pressed his lips against mine. My back hit the wall, and he quickly pulled away. "Shit. I'm so-" I cut him off by pulling his head back to mine. He smiled against my lips. "I love you, Poptart" he said between kisses.

Panting, we pulled away and stared into each other's eyes. "I love you too" I stated. Caleb grinned and kissed me again. This one was shorter since we still were out of breath from the first one. "I love you so much" I said with a smile. He pecked my lips.

"Get a room!" our heads snapped to the hall, where Amanda and Liam were making fake gagging noises. Apparently, those two are the best of friends now. They're not mates, but they have developed a type of sibling bond with one another. Honestly, I think they only team up to ruin romantic moments between Caleb and I.

I poked my tongue out at them while Caleb ignored their comment and turned back to me. "You look beautiful" he said softly.

Pouting, I looked up at him. "So are you saying I'm not beautiful other times?" I questioned. Caleb slightly paled as he shook his head. "What? I'm just some ugly cow?" I blurted. I glanced at Amanda and Liam who were struggling to hold in their laughter. "I just need some black spots, right?" Amanda and Liam then burst into laughter as they fell to the floor.

Caleb glared at them before turning to me. My pout was replaced with a smile as I giggled at his expression. "You were joking" he muttered. I nodded my head in response. "That wasn't nice" he pointed out.

I shrugged while walking past him. "But you're not gonna do anything about it because you love me" I said cheekily. He rolled his eyes with a smile on his face. "Now, I want to hang out with my friends before everyone comes over for the party" I stated. Other Alphas, Betas, and friends are coming to the pack house for a party. Most of Nick's pack is coming and a few people from other packs.