Prologue

From the moment we all took our first breaths, we trusted our parents. That trust only grows as we age. As we continuing bonding with our parents, our relationships get stronger. After they kiss our first 'boo-boo' or 'ouchie,' we start going to them whenever we got hurt. Our parents did so much for us.

They would kiss us goodnight, tell us they love us, hold us when we're sad, and forgive us for the mistakes we make. Even the little things bring us closer to our parents.

Naturally, we love and confide in the people who gave us life. As you may know, everything for werewolves is stronger. We are stronger and faster, our senses are magnified, and our feelings are stronger. Werewolves feel ten times of what humans feel. Every emotion is intensified. We hate stronger. We get more angry. When we're sad, the sadness is all we can feel. Lastly, we love harder.

The love for our friends, our pack, and most importantly, our family, can never be broken. No matter what happens, we will always forgive the ones we love.

Now, what does it take for someone to want to leave their family? What prompts a werewolf to become rogue? How can something be so devastating, that you risk being all alone, without protection? Why would one leave the people who have literally been with them their whole life? How could you give up on the people who were with you through everything?

There's only one reason to give up like that; and it's when everyone else gives up on you.

________________________

Sooooo.... this was the first prologue I've ever wrote..... sooo.... please vote and comment