Chapter 7

Kaneki's POV

Jason had been torturing me for so long now, I was promised an ecape but so far it hasn't happened.
I remember the other day....

I practically killed two lovers, well they died because of me. Maybe... I could have saved one of them. Tears built up at my eyes and fell from my face.

"O-one t-thousand, n-nine hundred a-and," I sputtered out.
"NINE HUNDRED AND WHAT!" Jason yelled.

"And n-ninty t-thre-ee."

Then there was more pain as he chopped off my finger as slow as he could letting the blood spill out endlessly.

I screamed, it held no emotion or voice only pain pure pure pain and right now more than ever I was missing a certain blond haired boy. I imagined his smile in my mind and instantly felt just a little better.

"KEEP COUNTING DOWN BY SEVENS!"

"N-noo," I tried to protest but it sounded weak and pathetic. He continued to torture me and a became so blinded by my own pain I wasn't even sure if I was still alive.

All my finger and toes were now gone and slowly growing back, Jason already had a bucket of blood and he began to leave.

I got lost in the depths of my mind, "Hide..." I muttered.
Rize was here, this is my mind right? I was surrounded by these white flowers that seemed to be slowly turning red.

I argued with Rize and she asked if I was accepting her.
"No.... I'm just accepting being a ghoul."

I felt changed... I felt different, I had white as snow hair and I was still covered in blood. My fingernails and toe nails were black. I had white cut off jeans on although they were so covered in blood the white was hardly visable.

"Hide..." I muttered again.
That was when Jason came in, I was ferious I couldn't stand it anymore. I broke free from the chains as my kagune sprung out of my back and I ran at Jason attacking him. I hit him with the first attack, but the second was a miss.

I kept attacking him and it almosted seemed like a losing battle for a moment, then something happned, something that I would have never thought to happen.

A/N
This is a pretty short chapter I know. I'm not too good at describing torture
as you can tell °-°
But anyway thanks so much for over 150 reads it means so much!