Chapter 6

Hide's POV

Kaneki and I came back from ice skating and now were sitting on the couch snuggling and watching tv. When I heard a knock at the door.

"I'll answer it," I said. I got up and walked to the door. As soon as I opened it my heart froze. "Oh god," I muttered quietly.

The two men in front of me must have been ghouls, for both of them has their Kagunes out and had red and black eyes.

"W-what are you doing here?" I couldn't move I was petrified.
Kaneki rushed up to see what the matter was.

As soon as Kaneki got up their they shot him down with their Kagunes and threw him against the wall until he was even more helpless.

I knew Kaneki wasn't very strong at least not yet. All the while I stood and just watched just as helpless as Kaneki.

"STOP!" I finally screamed, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM!"
"Stay out of it kid," a new voice said.
"Jason..." I heard Kaneki mutter to the new person who had come in.

He must have heard of this "Jason" guy from somewhere. Kaneki's voice was raspy and cold, "Don't. Hurt. Hide.." Was all he manged to say between heavy pants.

"Wasn't planning on it," Was all he said before taking Kaneki and leaving.

"WAIT WHERE ARE YOU GOING! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM! BRING HIM BACK HERE!" I said between choked sobs.
"Where... where are you t-tt-taking him?" I said quietly.

-Days
-Weeks
"I-t's b-been a whole month now since Kaneki has been gone."
I couldn't stop the tears.

My heart seemed to melt he was really gone. What could I do, I'm just a human. I was too young to drink but it didn't stop me. I drowned another gulp straight from the bottle, sprawled out on the couch in my living room.

The same couch Kaneki and I layed on just moments before the.... accident. I can't even think about him without wishing I was dead. Maybe I could just kill myself. What was the point of life without my sweet Kaneki. No. He wasn't gone. Not yet.

"What do I do.... the people at Antieku said there was nothing they could do yet but they were planning on something. DON'T THEY REALIZE WHAT IS HAPPENING!"

A/N
Short chapter I know, but it's just setting the scene for what's going on. Also, THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING :D