Chapter 15

Song attached is the one Craig is singing :) I guess you could just imagine him singing it like a guy I guess? XD I thought this song fit perfectly for them. I hope the vid shows D: Anyways on with the story!!! XD---------
"You really think so, Craig?"

"Yes, Clyde. I'm going to sing a song to him.."

"Wow. I'm shocked! Maybe I can help, I can bring my bass."

"Your serious?"

"Of course, Craig. You are my best friend. Also, I wanna see how this goes." Clyde said while laughing.

"Ah, shut up! I should be getting home now actually, I'll see you tomorrow." Craig waved at Clyde, and walked out the school. Now with this whole plan, singing? This was a long shot. But, it was the only way he can let Tweek know. Just saying 'sorry' won't help this situation. Craig got his keys, and walked into the house. 

"What took you so long getting home, Craig?" His father asked. 

"I was just after school for a while. I'm sorry." Craig replied. 

"Oh. It's okay then." Craig's dad was about to walk away, when Craig stopped him. "Hey dad, I'm sorry for everything.. And how I have been acting. I love you."

"I love you too Craig, no matter what." His dad said while giving him a smile.

'T-they care about you and love you.' Thank you for that advice, Tweek.

----------
It was finally morning, and today was the day. The day he would tell Tweek his feelings. Craig had butterflies in stomach. He had never been this nervous before. Craig woke up early that day to find the thing he really needs to make everything complete. He went into the basement, and turned the light on. "It has to be in here.." Craig said to himself. Then there it was. Craig walked up to the guitar, and plugged it into the speaker. Then he started to play it. "Still works just how I remember." Craig smiled. He brought the speaker and guitar back up in the living room. It was still really early, and Craig kept yawning. Maybe he could go back to sleep, a couple of minutes won't hurt, right?

----------5 hours later--------

Buzzing of Craig's phone went off, and that immediately woke him up. And they were from Clyde. "What the fuck does he want?" Craig said while yawning.
Clyde: where r you??
Clyde: are you there?
Clyde: the projects are about to fucking start!!! 😕
How can the project already be started? It's only 8:00 AM. Craig thought, but he was wrong. He checked his cellphone time. 1:00. OH SHIT!! TWEEK! Craig quickly got his things, got his guitar and speaker, and ran out the house.
SHIT SHIT SHIT!!
Craig: DID EVERYONE START??😰
Clyde: Butters and Cartman just finished. He sounded horrible XD
Craig: IS TWEEK THERE?? PLZ TELL ME HE IS!
Clyde: yes, and you shouldn't have overslept.
Craig: stfu. Did you bring your bass?
Clyde: YUP!
Shitshitshit! I'm screwed.
--------------------
Meanwhile at school, Tweek was sitting at the desk. Cartman and Butters just finished performing. "That was very good Butters! CARTMAN YOU CAN DO BETTER NEXT TIME, BUT GOOD EFFORT." Ms. Chokesondik yelled. 

"Oh whatever, Ms. Chokesonrocks." Eric replied. The whole class started laughing. "ITS CHOKESONDIK, SIT DOWN!" Cartman went back to his seat. 

"So did you like it?" Butters asked Tweek. "Y-yea! You sing amazing!" Tweek replied. 

"So, is Craig here?" Butters asked.

"I-I guess not.. I give up.." Tweek said while putting his head down. 

"Now, Tweek and Craig? Your turn." Ms. Chokesondik said. "About that, um..."

"IM HERE!!" Craig ran into the room, and was out of breath. 

"About time!" Clyde said while laughing, and got up.

"So, are you ready?" Ms. Chokesondik asked. 

"W-we dont have a song-"

"Actually, we do." Craig went to the front of the room, and plugged his speaker for his guitar in. Clyde went next to him, and got his bass ready.

"This song..... Is dedicated to my partner, T-Tweek." Now or never. Craig looked Tweek in the eyes, and started to sing the lyrics.

"Guess this means you're sorry

You're standing at my door

Guess this means you take back 

all you said before

Like how much you wanted

Anyone but me

Said you'd never come back

But here you are again

Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever United here somehow, yeah

You gotta piece of me

And honestly

My life, would suck without you

Maybe I was stupid

For telling you goodbye

Maybe I was wrong for

Trying to pick a fight

I know that I got issues,

But you're pretty messed up too

Either way I found out

I'm nothing without you

Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever United here somehow

You got a piece of me, and honestly

My life would suck

Without you

Being with you, is so dysfunctional

I really shouldn't miss you

But I can't let you go, oh yeah.

Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever United here, somehow

You got a piece of me

And honestly

My life

Would suck

Without you

Cause we belong together now, yeah

Forever United here somehow

You got a piece of me

And honestly

My life

Would suck,

Without you."