Chapter 9

Loved writing this chapter! Happy Halloween! :)

I walked out of the class feeling confident. Clyde was waiting outside the door and I gave him a high five.

"Did you ask?" Clyde questioned.

"Well, not exactly.." Craig said.

"Really Craig? What did you do?"

"Pinned him against a wall and told him he's going with me."

"Dammit Craig, you can't just do that!"

"He looked turned on, if I do say so myself." I grinned.

"No. No. Craig you gotta learn how to dial it down a bit. You gotta flirt, and what you need is advice from the love master."

Clyde is my best friend, but he can REALLY be to cocky at times. "I'm pretty sure nobody calls you that Clyde, but okay."

"So, what are you planning to be?"

"I have no idea, Clyde."

"HOLD UP. I have an idea. Clyde yelled.

"Those are never good words.." Craig said to himself.
---------------------------
I walked out the classroom, and saw Craig and Clyde talking. I wonder what was going on? When he pinned me against that wall, all I thought was just kiss me already.

I can't believe I'm going with my crush! But wait. What if it's a trick to humiliate me?? "Hey, Tweek!" Butters said while waving to me.

"O-oh hey butters!"

"What took you so long? You were still in class for a while."

"J-just Craig pinning me against a wall saying he is taking me to the dance, anyways-"

"WAIT WHAT?? REALLY??"

"Y-yea.."

"This is great, Tweek! It's kinda like a date don't you think?"

"I-I'll just say that." The end of the day was approaching, and it was almost time. I was so excited! Going to a dance with Craig? Maybe something will happen. Or not. Maybe? ARGH!! Gotta stop confusing myself!

"So, honey are you still going to that dance?" Tweek's mother asked.

"Y-yea mom." Tweek replied. "What's your costume?" She asked.

"J-just cat ears since I DONT LIKE COSTUMES!" I went in the bathroom, and put cat ears on, and drew whiskers on my face. This is good, right?
-------------timeskip :)

I was on the couch, drinking a cup a Coffee when the doorbell rang. "C-coming!" I put the coffee cup down on the table, and answered the door. 

"C-craig?" I saw Craig, in all black, with a black hat. "Um, hey." Craig waved. "What are you supposed to be?" He looked at something on arm, before saying what he was. 

"You see, I'm a robber because I'm about to steal your heart." He said while winking. "W-what?" I said while blushing and trying not to giggle. "Ah, forget it. Fuck you Clyde." He muttered. 

"O-oh. come in!" Craig came in and I closed the door, And of course my parents walked in. Oh great. "Craig! It's so good to see you again!" Tweek's mother said. "Nice to see you too." Craig replied. ''Just a quick question, will there be sex at this party?" Tweek's father asked. OH MY GOD. 

"R-really Dad??" This was so humiliating. "You boys look so cute together! Let me take a picture!" My mom got a camera off the table, and motioned for us to get close. "Sure, I guess." Craig said. I shakily put my arm around Craig and we both smiled, And the flash went off. "You boys are so adorable!! Have fun!" Tweek's mother said. "AH, BUT NOT TO MUCH FUN!" Tweek's father added.

The two teenagers were walking to the haunted house, for the party. Craig had his hands in his pocket, and was the first to speak. "Hey, Tweek?" On the inside, Tweek was freaking out. Did Craig actually call him by his name? Instead of 'asshole and Spazz?' 

"Y-yes Craig?" 

"I.. Wanted to say.. You look really smoking with cat ears." Craig said while grinning. 

"R-really? thank you Craig.." Tweek looked away with a huge smile on his face. This was a really romantic for him. The teenagers were walking into the haunted house, with decorations everywhere, and really loud ass music. It was filled with dancing, and grinding. Yeah, this was going to be a long night. 

"Yo, Craig!" Clyde was walking to his best friend, Craig. "Oh hey Clyde." Craig said while Tweek waved at him. "C-Craig? I'll be over there." And Tweek was off, next to the snack table. 

"Aye! That's awesome you guys showed up together, don't tell me you did anything stupid on your way here. Clyde said. 

"No, I actually said that he looks smoking.''

"Really proud of you Craig. I'll be back, a certain lady is waiting for me. Craig rolled his eyes and just walked away.

"ARGH THIS IS SO COMPLICATED!!" Tweek yelled trying to get through all the bodies, on the dance floor. Finally, he bumped into his best friend dancing.

 "Ow!! Oh Tweek! You made it!"

"Y-yeah!" Tweek said while getting up. 

"Where is Craig?" Butters asked while looking around. "I-I'm not sure.. I told him I would get food.." 

"Why don't you find him and dance with him?" Butters asked. 

"I-I can't dance."

"Well, maybe he can. Stop being scared And go for it! Like I said Tweek, opposites attract."

--

I got a drink, and this shit tasted weird. What the fuck.. 

"Was this shit spiked with alcohol?" I asked while laughing. 

"YA. You didn't know?" Token slurred. Craig got a drink, and chugged it down. "Go Craig CHUG!" The rest of the guys joined in.

45 minutes later~

The party was really going great! I couldn't dance for shit. But it was dark so nobody can really see. I still haven't gotten to dance with Craig yet, and I really want to. I haven't seen him since we came here and this is a big ass place to find him. I saw Stan and Kyle. 

"G-guys!" 

"Hey Tweek what's up?" Stan asked. 

"H-have you seen Craig??" I asked. They both looked at each-other, and shurgged. "Sorry Tweek! Haven't seen him." Kyle said. 

"ARGH!" I really wanted to pull my hair out. I looked in the bathroom to see if he was there, but no where to be seen. When I got out the bathroom, I felt my ass get slapped. 

"GAH W-WHAT T-THE F-FUCK??" I turned around and saw Craig! "Hey there tweeky!!" He slurred, And gave me a hug. Something doesn't seem right. 

"A-are you okay Craig?" 

"Tweeky, I'm FABOULOUS!" He slurred. I smell alcohol from his breath and yup, he is drunk. "C-Craig.. we should go."

"AWW!! Don't be like that baby!!" He said while giving me a pouty face. "C-Craig! we are leaving!" I grabbed him by his hand while we left the party.