Chapter 5

Butters saw Tweek running to the bathroom, and ran after his friend, as soon as possible.

"Tweek? Are you in here?" Butters heard crying in a stall, and it was Tweek.

"G-go away!" Tweek said in a crying voice. "Tweek please come out. I'm your best friend you can talk to me!" Tweek sighed, and unlocked the stall door and came out. His eyes we're puffy, and their was hot coffee all over him.

"Tweek! You look terrible.. What happened??" Butters got tissues and wiped the Coffee off Tweek. "C-Craig... He pushed me into a locker and spilled hot coffee all over me.."

"Are you kidding me? I thought he changed!"

"I-I thought so t-too."

"Tweek, do you want me to talk to him?"

"I-I can't let you do that butters.. I don't want him to hurt you."

"I don't care! Your my best friend Tweek. After he is out of detention I'm going to talk to him."

"T-thanks Butters. Your such a good friend."

"Anytime Tweek, anytime."

Craig's POV

What was wrong with me? Making the person you loved cry? I'm such a piece of shit. Detention was about to start, I walked in the classroom and sat in the back next to my best friend, Clyde.

Ms. Chokesondik walked in. Ugh, she is staying at detention this week? Fucking hell. "Everyone sit down. Now, you people are here because you have NO RESPECT. You won't be just sitting here doing nothing. You are to clean the instruments while your here. GET STARTED, NOW." everyone groaned, but I guess it was better then sitting here doing nothing.

I grabbed a trumpet, and looked at Clyde. "Hey Clyde."

"Yo Craig! So what's your reason for being here this time?"

"I called Ms.chokesondik a bitch."

"Oh shit, why?"

"She kept bitching about the dumbass music project."

"Ooh. The project you are working on with your crush! How adorable."

"Shut up Clyde.." Craig said while blushing.

"So are you still bullying the kid?"

"Well, yea. He will not like me, so that's the only way I can express my feelings."

"Ah, the elementary style." Clyde laughed.

"STOP TALKING CRAIG AND CLYDE. YOUR HAVING TO MUCH FUN!"

Damn, really? I hate her so much. 45 minutes later, we were dismissed from detention. Clyde went home, and when Craig was leaving there, he was confronted by Butters.

Cliffhanger! XD also I'm so excited for the new South Park episode about Craig and Tweek! :D I added Craig's POV so you guys can see his reason for bullying Tweek. :)