Chapter 11

I opened my eyes, and I had a huge ass headache. "Shit." I mumbled. I tried to move, but I saw two arms around my waist. Did I have sex last night with some random bitch? I slowly got out of the person's grip on me, and this was NOT my room. It looks familiar...

"TWEEK??" I shouted. 

"AGH!!" Tweek woke up and fell off the bed.

"Why the hell am I in your room?"

"W-well-"

"Did you bring me here?"

"Y-you S-see I-I..-"

"Did you rape me last night? I never thought you would be that type of person-" Now, it was Craig's turn to get pinned to the wall.

"C-Craig listen!!"

"Okay, you got my attention Twitchy." Craig winked. 

"W-we went to the dance, then you got drunk! So I brought you back here!" Tweek rambled. "That must explain why my head hurts like shit. Can I get some water?" Craig asked. "S-sure!.."

"I know I'm cute, but can you let go of me now?" Craig teased.

"S-SORRY!!" Tweek walked out the room, to get some water. He's so cute when he's nervous, I should make him nervous more often. But he's always cute. Tweek came back with a glass of water. "Thanks Tweeky." Shit.

Did you just call me tweeky?" He asked while smiling. "Shit. Sorry that slipped out." Craig said while slightly blushing.

"S-so when are you going back home?" Tweek asked. I really didn't wanna go back home since I didn't have shit to do. I wanted to spend the day with Tweek, honestly. "Do you wanna.. Um.. Hang out?" Craig asked nervously. 

"O-OF COURSE!!" Tweek yelled. "I-I mean yea.." So adorable.

-----------------------
"Where are you boys going?" Tweek's father asked. 

"J-jut to h-hang out.." Tweek replied. "Alright. Get home safe. And no sex!" Oh My god.

Me and Craig walked out the house. "C-can we get coffee?"

"Sure. You are addicted to that."

"T-Thats not all I'm addicted too.."

"What?"

"N-NOTHING!!" Tweek yelled. "Ladies, first." Craig said while holding the door open.

"S-shut u-up!" Craig sat down at the table. "I-I'll be back!" Tweek went to the line to get his usual of course. So far this is going great, right? Just two friends hanging out. Plus, the wifi is great in here. While using my phone for a while, Tweek was coming back with his coffee.

"S-sorry I took a while!" Tweek sat down. 

"You've only been gone for a few minutes.." Tweek just started sucking his coffee down, and this was kinda awkward. There was nothing really to talk about.. ''So, how's life?" Craig asked. 

"O-okay I guess.." Tweek replied. His hand kept shaking in the table. I really wanted to hold it to calm him down, but of course I'm a fucking pussy. I got a text, and looked at my phone.

Clyde: just take his hand dude!! 😂
Craig: wtf? Where are you?
Clyde: look out the window, dumbass.
Craig looked at the window and yup, Clyde was there waving. Oh for fucks sake. "Be right back Tweek." Craig walked out the store and confronted Clyde.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Craig asked. "I'm watching to see how things are doing." Clyde replied. 

"What are you a stalker Clyde?"

"Maybe. At least TAKE HIS HAND. EVERYONE WANTS YOU TOO."

"And who exactly?"
"Your fans.." (FOURTH WALL HAS BEEN BROKEN XD)
"The fuck?"
"Ah, nothing. Just go back in there and JUST DO IT!!" Clyde yelled while pushing Craig back in the shop.

"W-what happened?" Tweek asked.
"Nothing. Just had to make a call.. Hey, wanna go somewhere else?" Craig asked. 

"O-okay.." Tweek and Craig walked out of the shop, while Craig saw Clyde at the corner of his eye hiding behind buildings. Ugh, what an idiot man.. 

"W-where are we going?" Tweek asked. 

"Shh. Just sit." Craig and Tweek sat on the bench of Starks Pond. "Nice, isn't it?"

"Y-yea.." Tweek said while yawning. 

"Aw, looks like someone is tired, take a quick nap I'll wake you up.'' Craig said. Tweek hesitantly rested his head on Craig's shoulder, and was out like a light. Aw, he looks so cute while sleeping. "Adorable little Tweeky." Craig said to himself. Craig gave him a kiss on the cheek, and Tweek's lips went into a smile.

And then, Craig leaned against Tweek, falling asleep.

Aw, young love. :3
So how about that 4th wall break EH? XD
Hope everyone likes this chapter!! :)